Dakota trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwigum said:
I never did figure out where the purple hue came from. The plants are looking great. I hear you on the hash part. When I saw them triching up I was thinking that it wasn't a total loss.
From what weather.com is showing it looks like the next week will be great. These last few days have been just wonderful. Imagine an entire summer in these parts with 50/83 days with rain once or twice a week.
Anyway after that it looks like it will be getting chilly. I will be keeping a close eye on the lows and it looks like around the first of Oct it will be getting into the danger zone. I think I want to put my greenhouse over 2 of the biggest closest ones and build 2 makeshift greenhouses for my 2 three footers.
I'm thinking the greenhouses will be absolutely necessary to get a finished product.
aint ya the least worried bout anyone spottin them either from air or from afar wit makeshift greenhouses over them all out in middle of open land?
i thought bout the same thing but for me the risk outweighs the harvest by far for me. if it comes the time that they not gonna be able to finish up due to weather bein consistently colder to handle then i'm afraid i may have to rip em up and if nothin else do hash out the premature ones and keep for smoke the ones that are premature but yet still render smokeable, buzz wise.

I think I have done as much activism, education and letter writing as I can to make this medicine available but to no avail.
The lengths and risks one must go to obtain something that works...

Frosty

1.jpg

2.jpg

Plants are lookin great. The purple can be from the cooler weather. I have heard when plants get colder, they will turn purple. I have a couple that did that in our group when the night got a bit cooler.
I have to agree with the idea of a makeshift green house, but watch our for mildew from moisture build up. You almost have to remove the plastic as often as you can or ventilate real good.
Alls looking pretty good.

Bad wind storm came through this weekend and broke or wind whipped all the plants. I had to cut them all down. No harvest for me. :(

wow man are u serious? we got a crazy lightning show saturday night round 2am that went right north of us, and a good thunderstorm last night but no real damagin weather.
i got hills surroundin my grow maybe why i survived the whole summer wit some the storms we've had.
i'm sorry for ya loss man, really. u still got ya indoor ones tho right or u out a harvest this year totally?
did ya try makin hash out them or anythin at all?

Latest posts

Back