Dakota trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elwigum

So I know it’s a bit late in the season but I've been taking pictures throughout to post so you can get some idea of how the ladies have come along.
All but 1 plant I have is a female clone, of clone, of clone.
Not too much to say for now but these have been outside since the middle of May.
I added a handful of powdered blood meal and some sheep manure/compost while planting them outside. Applied some sevin about 3 weeks back and haven't done much since.
I didn't get a macro pic of the hairs yet but about half have shown (literally) a couple hairs. But I knew what they were anyway so I'm really just keeping an eye on the one seed.
I don't plan on doing much more than an occasional walk through. I'm all out of resources to contribute so they are on auto pilot from now on.
The only thing I have available for free that I was thinking about adding was some wood ash since we've done a lot of burning lately.

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

nice pot.JPG

nice pot2.JPG

Here is a few pics of the girls after going through reveg and hardening. As far as I can tell this is the only indica outside. While inside it did great and I though it might do the same outside.

indi (1).JPG

indi (2).JPG

indi.JPG

I thought that this one was toast. Even though it is probably the smallest out of all of them, I am just happy it came back.

sat.JPG

sat (1).JPG

sat (2).JPG

sat (3).JPG

You may want to give them some good soil like Fox Farms Ocean Forest around the base of the plant. Something is really wrong with those ladies. How much water are they getting?

Re veg is tough on Annuals........

You confuse the plant by flowering her, typically this is the end of her life cycle.

Now she is now trying to recover.........

It does look like you and her are trying.............

You have a great grow going on else where...........:aok:

Try not to stress about this 1, I'm not saying neglect her

I'm not being harsh, just realistic..........

I think every one is getting confused. I posted the pics in the wrong order. The ones behind the cage are the same ones in the above pics with the numbers. They are numbers 1, 2 3, and 5. They are all doing great. The ones behind the wires are knee and elbow high now so I'm happy with that.

the last pic u posted wit the more rectangular pic the three outdoors ones are bout wat mine all look like except for a few bigger ladies

your afg. or indica plants dont look good.. our indica grows happy.. I'm sure you do remember my outdoor growing pictures. I has one that rabbit or coon or ants ate the top off, I has to transparent it to organic soils, and put it under the HID light, end up a happy big indica plant, maybe you better off take that plant to HID if you use HPS with cooler room, it can turn up to crispy plants so HID is good and better.. be strict with organic soils too..pea moss, pertile and organic soils simple.

So here is an update on the progress. Just about all of them have shown a few hairs but no crazy growth in that dept yet.
If anyone has any ideas on taking the buckets back inside I would appreciate it. I only have 7 foot ceilings and would like to bring back 2-four footers but am unsure if they will double in size, which I can't have.

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

3 gal bag.jpg

orange pot copy.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen plants that tall and that bushy in my life... Wow... just WOW!

urs are definately more taller an bushier than mine were when i last seen them last weekend. i used mother nature for bedding for my ladies never used any extras other than couple handfulls perilite mixed with the loose dirt.
one section of my garden is blessed wit the best dirt around here. but its crazy cuz the ones that in most sand seem to be doin much better lol. maybe its a lightin issue. if i wasnt worried bout people bein round i'd break out a chainsaw an make more clearin for light to get to em better an more. lol

bigbudz said:
I don't think I have ever seen plants that tall and that bushy in my life... Wow... just WOW!

Oh come on now your totally B.S.in me. If your not, thank you very much. The success of these is quite counter to my semi-failure inside.

So basically all I have to do is keep them upright and alive and I'll have a good harvest of a few ounces? I have 15 total at last count. Maybe 14.

Also one other thing. Will these double in height in the next 2 months? I can't be havin that so someone let me know please.

my guess would be that they will grow quite a bit more but who knows im not a novice jus yet. i'mn still a yung jedi of the growin world. and this site has been my obi one kinobi lol... i think i recal readin somethin how they double once they get ionto flowering...?
but no lie bro mine most them just behind urs like maybe 2 thirds the siz eurs. i got 13 ladies myself but a few them are quite rather larger like almost to my upper mid section if i stand to em an im bout 6 ft.
jus also noticed the bright orange shirt too. me the person i am that just screams out at me "hey look at me" lol jus my opinion for when goin outdoors to do such acts if illegal in our area. point to consider maybe. especially when it comes more harvest time and it gets cooler the less likely people will to be goin outdoors hikin campin etc.. and doin jus that goin into the woods or wherever come first to late october and then that last harvest window of bout a week when u really gotta check em almost daily to get the right color of trichomes if ur goin for specifics on em quality wise. thats the part that im still stuck on in tryin to conjour up a scheme of things to appear less obvious of doin anythin say wrong.
Heck wit my luck and the area im in i'll be out harvestin one day or night and some hunter will off an shoot me... LOL hey actually i just thought of a great idea to u as well el wigum. if ya hunt or know someone who hunts an is trustin tell em to go hunting in the neck the woods ya garden in and u'll be able to put urself in that place at that time and have a legitimate reason if encountered by anyone. also who would think of anythin seein couple hunters in october round here. bird season's open by then i think....
i think im gonna try this route come the given time maybe. go wit my old man or somethin. then u'd wanna were ya orange tank top shirt lol jus givin ya crap.

zipflip said:
if i wasnt worried bout people bein round i'd break out a chainsaw an make more clearin for light to get to em better an more. lol

Zip-

You should look into this saw I got as a gift. I have gotten through some monster limbs with it.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

if ya worried bout the height then maybe use some string and tie em down. like half way to 3/4 the way up the plant tie a loose Knot round it also u'll get more sun to the lower bud sites that are normally hoarded by the big fan leaves.
i was plannin on doin this same to mine next time i go out see em. also herd it was better for the potency of the lower buds to get extra sun compared to all the tops that be fully exposed to all the sun all the time..

yeah but i got hiking trails round my spot tho not many go thru or near there that often but its in a place where mother nature basically has her way wit the land. no maintanance by man at all or i would go for the cuttin of trees lol. it'd be nice. maybe if i start thinnin the perimeter of the spot a lil more each time i go even if its just lil branches i can break by hand. also it wouldnt give it that fresh sawdust everywhere on the ground and saw cuts on exposing trees. leavin someone to wonder wat the heck if seen.

pretty sweet compact portable saw there jus saw the pix. where ya get it at i want one too lol.. i'm tools toys anbd gadgets kinda guy. lol he who dies wit the most toys wins lol

but im in for an evenin on here doin some readin and got another plate of some iso oil i whipped up last night so any ?'s or watever i'll be on a while lol

zipflip said:
my guess would be that they will grow quite a bit more but who knows im not a novice jus yet. i'mn still a yung jedi of the growin world. and this site has been my obi one kinobi lol... i think i recal readin somethin how they double once they get ionto flowering...?
but no lie bro mine most them just behind urs like maybe 2 thirds the siz eurs. i got 13 ladies myself but a few them are quite rather larger like almost to my upper mid section if i stand to em an im bout 6 ft.
jus also noticed the bright orange shirt too. me the person i am that just screams out at me "hey look at me" lol jus my opinion for when goin outdoors to do such acts if illegal in our area. point to consider maybe. especially when it comes more harvest time and it gets cooler the less likely people will to be goin outdoors hikin campin etc.. and doin jus that goin into the woods or wherever come first to late october and then that last harvest window of bout a week when u really gotta check em almost daily to get the right color of trichomes if ur goin for specifics on em quality wise. thats the part that im still stuck on in tryin to conjour up a scheme of things to appear less obvious of doin anythin say wrong.
Heck wit my luck and the area im in i'll be out harvestin one day or night and some hunter will off an shoot me... LOL hey actually i just thought of a great idea to u as well el wigum. if ya hunt or know someone who hunts an is trustin tell em to go hunting in the neck the woods ya garden in and u'll be able to put urself in that place at that time and have a legitimate reason if encountered by anyone. also who would think of anythin seein couple hunters in october round here. bird season's open by then i think....
i think im gonna try this route come the given time maybe. go wit my old man or somethin. then u'd wanna were ya orange tank top shirt lol jus givin ya crap.
it's obi wan!!!!!!!!!lololol

Latest posts

Back