Dam animals 😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens
tenor.gif

Used it as bait gonna move the ones not planted
Did you catch anything in the traps last night?
Nope 2 we're empty just got done checking them and watering plants I'm
putting a little bit of guano and soil in the 1 trap I left down in the spot nothing else was Disturbed what other kinda bait should I maybe put in the trap?

I'll bait it with the guano and a little bit of peanut butter but think that's going to attract shit I think maybe the holes and new dirt just attracted I 1 time occurrence I'm planning on just going and planning them in the ground in nature nature's going to take some and will give me some it'll be all right getting paranoid yesterday that all my plants were going to get messed up but there's been 6-8 in the ground a month without being desturbed

Can 30-06 tracers rds be fired from a reg rifle I knew a guy who had belted ammo and pulled some off the clips

Yes, but cleaning required afterwards. I cleaned my Barrett 90 50 BMG with soap and hot water before finishing up with a bore cleaner and lubricant.

I don't think it was rats I really don't I live in the country and there's 4-5 wild cats around and my cats

Our cat eats my plants. I had to cage them until they were too big and then relocate them where she didn't have access.

Latest posts

Back