Damn it - Help Guys!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like would i be able to deal with things ok if issues were my ph? I absokutly dont have the money for digital reader that things so expencive jn nyc

Look online, you should be able to find something online for $50 or so. Proper pH is critical when growing DWC. I know that it gets expensive to buy everything you need for a good grow.....but cannabis is not cheap either.

Like would i be able to deal with things ok if issues were my ph? I absokutly dont have the money for digital reader that things so expencive jn nyc

Look on amazon...i have one that i use that is awesome...compensates for temperature and it was 20 bucks. Doesnt need to be stored in a special solution either...its called a dr.
meter ph0001....look it up.

The ph meter made a big difference. I had some issues from that stupid ice probe chiller. Spiked my ph and the strips were not picking it up. I know they are not as good but usually kept me between the ditches. Anyway coming up on 2 weeks of 12/12, stretch should be winding up and Nectar flowing!

View attachment HPIM0843.jpg

View attachment HPIM0844.jpg

Glad you got her fixed. Looks good.

why would the ice probe chiller mess your PH? I think it is unrelated

:confused2:Spiked from 5.3 to almost 7 overnight. Again and again. Thought I was clever doing a test of running it in a tote for several days with no change in ph. Introduce roots and wham. It is the only thing changed. I still do not think the probe is copper but it was for suredoing something. Some may be using them with no trouble, but mine will now be used in the live well of my boat this summer.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back