Damn you Congressmen, Senators, get some balls, and man up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
If you had a vote right now in the country, whether or not to decrim marijuana, or keep it criminalized, I'm willing to bet AT LEAST 65% of the public would be for decriminilizing, and thats a MODEST estimate. I have yet to meet anyone who thinks criminilization of marijuana is a better course of action than decrim. If there's so much support for it, why isn't it legal?

Part of me things that the public view of the drug is so distorted, and many of those in office believe it to be a non issue, when in all reality, a majority of americans would fully support Marijuana decrim if they knew it would have such public support.

Would a congressmen really be commiting political suicide if he said, "Not only did I inhale in my youth, but I also enjoyed it. And to be quite honest, the drug policy in this country is hypocritical and ignorant, and something needs to be done."

I personally believe, that if such a congressman had the balls to go out on a limb like that, he would find alot more public support than he could ever realize.

Amen brother. I would support someone who said that, if they also had good views on other important issues going on right now

Latest posts

Back