Dank here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that.. I myself dont like all the bullshit drama. lol ;) Just trying to make some good friends is all, that and share some killer genetics :) and perfect my own. :vap-leafy_wave:
I rarely visit there since the new layout. Don't like it one bit.

Hey dank...
Thanks for the contact info.. Just gonna say that here since you left.. haha..

Hows everything? You good?

I hear that.. I myself dont like all the bullshit drama. lol ;) Just trying to make some good friends is all, that and share some killer genetics :) and perfect my own. :vap-leafy_wave:
You'll like it here. It's all about growers helping growers and sharing the mojo.

You'll like it here. It's all about growers helping growers and sharing the mojo.
That sounds great GTP..

That's how it should be, am I right...

Its bad that I started getting a bad idea of other smokers/growers while I was over at that other place. It made no sense in my mind because as growing up as a pot head and my fellow pot heads were always cool and down to Earth and then I experienced that..

I'm confident this place will reshape my view of the good people who love growing and smoking this wonderful herb.

:) there you are.. Hows it going bro?
A lot better now that I'm over here with you guys. You know last night there was a guy talking about how he was gonna fly over to america and bring his friends to jump me all because I said that the mods were doing a good job deleting posts in politics.. That apparently set him off and a whole measuring contest came about..

Tried to tell some of the people that I got along with that I was leaving and one came in and said "good, don't come back this time."

Glad to be here.

;) yeah it was just getting to be to much there bro. I got jumped on everytime someone would mention my name. lol its all good though
Hey dank...
Thanks for the contact info.. Just gonna say that here since you left.. haha..

Hows everything? You good?

thanks bro. ;) Thats what I was trying to do on riu. Its just that every time someone mentioned my screen name, "Sunni" would either pm me, and or put up a thread that only "MODS" can see trying to have me banned. lol Go figure. Its all about the $ with them. They wanted 250.00 $ for 1 minute of advertising

;) yeah it was just getting to be to much there bro. I got jumped on everytime someone would mention my name. lol its all good though
That's just stupid.. You are good people, them people over there act like big kids.. Oh well.. Like I said, its good to be here with you all.

I'm still being insulted from my goodbye to my friends. haha

A lot better now that I'm over here with you guys. You know last night there was a guy talking about how he was gonna fly over to america and bring his friends to jump me all because I said that the mods were doing a good job deleting posts in politics.. That apparently set him off and a whole measuring contest came about..

Tried to tell some of the people that I got along with that I was leaving and one came in and said "good, don't come back this time."

Glad to be here.

stop talking that non sense

pennywise might hear you

Im glad you headed over here with me bro. I swear they had me on pins n needles over there. lol
That's just stupid.. You are good people, them people over there act like big kids.. Oh well.. Like I said, its good to be here with you all.

I'm still being insulted from my goodbye to my friends. haha

I'm confused on what I should call (tec) now?
:rant:

you stew rosie and a handful of others were the only reason i stayed on that site to be perfectly honest

the auto subforum was nice but i can live without it ;)

Latest posts

Back