Dank here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DnSgenetics

Stanky Dank's Crosses.
Reaction score
Hello guys/gals. I am Dank & have been over at riu for a good while now. I figured I would make myself known here. Had been thinking about it for awhile now. I hope to meet & talk to you guys. Until then take care & blazz 1 for me :bong2:

Welcome! We are glad you are here. Enjoy your stay. What do you grow?

Welcome to MP...are you friends with GreenThumbPicasso? I know he mentioned your seeds today in a thread.

What do I grow? lol Ganja :vap-leafy_wave: Just had 1 of my newer strains featured in Hightimes ;) K.A.S.I. which is a 4-way cross consisting of Kush/Afghan/Sativa/Indica. Super strong & taste like concord grapes while toking ;) Here she is right here -->

View attachment KASI!.jpg

Reactions: MR1
Hadn't heard of that user name sorry. However I have allot of good friends. Hard to keep up with them all honestly. ;) Thanks 4 the warm welcome though. ;)
Welcome to MP...are you friends with GreenThumbPicasso? I know he mentioned your seeds today in a thread.

Hey dank! I'm buds with your other half. Although we've passed each other in the other forum. Cool to see you here

;) Gotcha. Stew. ;) he is a good dude. Very thankful to have him as my business partner. He is an amazing grower himself. He has a few of our F1, & F2's going now working on feminized. As I am as well.
Hey dank! I'm buds with your other half. Although we've passed each other in the other forum. Cool to see you here

He's a talented dude for sure. You both have the green thumb mojo. That Kasi is gorgeous!

He sure is. We have been working with each other almost 2 years now. Just looking to perfect those genetics. :) Stew was also recently featured in Skunk Magazine. IDK if I mentioned that or not. lol the strain that was featured was suppose to be called Original Blueberry yum Yum . He ended up winning that contest I believe with that strain. :) :smoke1:
He's a talented dude for sure. You both have the green thumb mojo. That Kasi is gorgeous!

Saw it. He deserved to win that. It was cool. I love the phenos of the pbyy. Of 4 beans I have 3 ladies and the male is a very indica stud that I can't wait to collect from. They took off at the flip of flower. Great branch spacing too. After seeing what his looked like I'm stoked!

He sure did. ;) I tried to tell him the female to male ratios run high in allot of our strains. :) Im sure he is seeing the higher rates of females :0 although we are still working on S1 feminised for each of our strains now. :) :vap-leafy_wave:
Saw it. He deserved to win that. It was cool. I love the phenos of the pbyy. Of 4 beans I have 3 ladies and the male is a very indica stud that I can't wait to collect from. They took off at the flip of flower. Great branch spacing too. After seeing what his looked like I'm stoked!

Im in the works now of our Haze line. I am using a 70's strain with a wide range of phenos. I plan on picking the best 2 & crossing with a few of our 3-ways & 4 - ways to spice things up a bit. Not that its honestly needed. But will defiantly make things interesting. :stoned:

Im in the works now of our Haze line. I am using a 70's strain with a wide range of phenos. I plan on picking the best 2 & crossing with a few of our 3-ways & 4 - ways to spice things up a bit. Not that its honestly needed. But will defiantly make things interesting. :stoned:
Nice! I plan to use the pbyy pollen on my own cross I've had for a long time. It made cancountry a little bit ago. My av is one of the two phenos I keep.
I've never grown any of the haze strains. Always wanted to just haven't found the one that calls my name. Is the one you're working with the sl?

:welcome: to the Passion, DNS genetics.

Keep it Dank and Stay :stoned:

:peace:

7greeneyes:)

Had issues & have been trying to sign into the previous act I had made for 2 days now. I had wrote the administrator asking to help with it. So I just went ahead and made a new act. :chuck:

Latest posts

Back