Dank here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I wouldn't consider myself a troll. lol Being a will be here 4 good here on out. Was a rolli member for around 2 yr +. Even though a newb here, not at growing, or breeding. :) Nice to meet you though. Hope to talk more.
:48: It wasn't any of you new guys... (unless one of you has had an account here for years..?) I even think Troll was the term used... lmao

I see your bar is green now...

I wake N bake 3-4 times per night. If I don't, I wouldn't get any sleep!!

I guess you could say I wake.. Baked!!! LOL!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! :smoke1:

Actually I do believe that was a freebie from the tude. lol However I still have the beans/strains you sent me to give a go :) such as the KC45. I believe thats the strain name. lol :vap-Bong_smoker:

ahh your business partner might have the others i had rq cheese and NL's
i thought i sent a few of all i had ;)

ahh im stoked ready to get the new grow spot together
i was drooling over all the space yesterday when i went over there to talk to the owner and have another walk through
he's worried about cleaning out all the stuff he's leaving and thats what is taking the time
i told him bro if you dont want it just leave it i will get rid of what i dont want
it was easier then sitting through im not taking this do you want it and what about this o_O im thinking to myself i wonder if he's leaving the leather recliner and sectional couch his wife chimes in does he want the couch ? i was like just leave what you dont want it will save you time on your move :D

Yeah, someone was talking about knats and someone else posted that picture. I thought it was funny. The guy is a knat and a troll.

A lot better now that I'm over here with you guys. You know last night there was a guy talking about how he was gonna fly over to america and bring his friends to jump me all because I said that the mods were doing a good job deleting posts in politics.. That apparently set him off and a whole measuring contest came about..

Tried to tell some of the people that I got along with that I was leaving and one came in and said "good, don't come back this time."

Glad to be here weed delivery Edmonton.
I bought this the other day and I have no clue what grade it is.
•what can I look for to spot schwag/dank weed? what grade is this?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408060519.734180.jpg •what's the dankest weed you've smoked and what'd you do?

Last edited:
Well if it doesn't have seeds and wasn't bricked up it's not Schawg. Mexican Brick weed is what I always considered shit weed. It's all about the grower to be honest.
Looks pretty good to me but it's all about taste and high.
If it taste good and gets you stoned it's Dank.

Latest posts

Back