Dank seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
Has anyone ever try this company?..There in Michigan.

Attachments

• 20200830_192917.jpg
    20200830_192917.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 15
There,m are some peeps on here from Michigan. Hope they can chime in.

Found this. Subcool was on this site at one time.

SubCools The Dank Seeds
TGA Seeds was formed in 2001 by a small group of dedicated medical growers who had grown tired of the false claims that are still common to this day in the seed business. Instead of following the industry standard, they had the idea to do "open source breeding" gaining information and specific data from thousands of medical cannabis growers. TGA strains are used to ease the suffering of people worldwide from: pain, nausea, tremors, nerve pain, anxiety and even social disorders. Their focus is the genetics - not the business of seeds and they do not believe in short cuts the rest of the industry is taking like Feminizing seeds or creating Auto Flowering strains by combining low potency ruderalis with common hybrids. Instead it has taken them a decade just to perfect their flag ship high THC-V strain Jack the Ripper, or their Cup winning strain Vortex. The Attitude Seedbank is proud to be one of TGA's select retailers and we have these organically produced marijuana seeds for sale on the Attitude website. It all started as a TGA Genetics and this is how we would know the brand until the October 2017. Since then Subscool's The Dank Seeds are a separate company. The thing which has not been change is the top quality and value of their products. Well known, respected and sought after wide range of items is still available, just under different name.

Some blue cheese I'm growing at the moment.. Dank seeds of Michigan...So far they look great..3 weeks In flower

Attachments

• 20200930_184347.jpg
    20200930_184347.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 15
I am growing subby's Krytox, Raspberry Jelly, and strawberry daiquiri he sent me as testers. They have been good producers. Since he passed I have no idea if the dank seeds is still in business. I do know he was raided a few months b4 he passed and they took all of his gear:D

2b2s

The selection looks great but it almost looks too good to be true with the genetics they have available. Did notice alot of them say "Drop Shipped From Overseas" so your still risking them getting confiscated at the border.

I know Jaws gear is fire, you might want to check it out. Tell him I sent you and he might give you a tee shirt too lol:D

2b2s

What's the site? I'm on the hunt for a high cbd/low thc strain now to help with my wife's chronic pain.

I usually recommend checking out Dinafem for great cbd selection..... but they are in a little bit of trouble at the moment. Likely can find their gear from seed banks though.

Latest posts

Back