Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DnSgenetics

Stanky Dank's Crosses.
Reaction score
Hello guys/gals Dank here. I thought I would post a few of my ladies up for my notes on my current strains, and also pheno hunting. :smoke1: Just found a purple pheno of our F1 Marie's Sapphire. She was named after my Mother by my business partner. Wished we could have caught the cancer in time to treat her with cannabis..

Here is Marie's Sapphire #1 (purple pheno) -->

View attachment PIC_1093.jpg

View attachment PIC_1092.jpg

View attachment PIC_1064.jpg

Bump. Anyone? Forgot to add in the update the Marie's Saphire (purple pheno) is roughly 4 to 5 weeks flowering.

Those are some tasty looking buds Dank. Great color.

Sorry about your mom's cancer. I am glad she was your partner and you have named a beautiful strain after her.

Your plant is very pretty, but what is the high like???? Hm? Nice work on Maria's sapphire.

4-5 weeks flowering?
you mean harvest in 5 weeks? or am i reading it wrong?

nice looking plant, whats the lineage?

*hard to tell, but i think i see a few nans in the top pic

:aok: Spot on

that first picture is a Hermaphrodite. is this your breeding strain?

Thanks Rosey. Hope you don't mind me calling you that. I'm just glad my Mother isn't in anymore pain & is in a better place ;) The Marie's Sapphire has 2 phenos we have found thus far. One has allot more trich production and is really compact/stacked nodes. Stays reality short during veg, however she explodes come flowering time. Really super strong skunk smell during flowering, and can be noted early veg. When toked she has a hint fruity/skunk aroma. Very relaxing high. Usually lasts between 3 to 4 hours depending on dosage. The other pheno is our purple pheno. She has more of the fruit taste rather then the skunk pheno. Also has bright purple buds (lives up to her name). Along with the K.A.S.I. which is a 4-way cross consisting of Kush/Afghan/Sativa/Indcia. that lady like said was recently featured in Hightimes crop 03-10-14. Now that lady has a very light hints of concord grapes while toking on. Very heavy Sativa high she has. ;)
Sorry about your mom's cancer. I am glad she was your partner and you have named a beautiful strain after her.

Your plant is very pretty, but what is the high like???? Hm? Nice work on Maria's sapphire.

the K.A.S.I. has a 5 to 6 week flowering time. Thats after flipping when you have vegged however long the grower decides to veg. lol
4-5 weeks flowering?

lol. No nans bro. That pollen from where that strain was pollinated. lol ;) for F2's.
4-5 weeks flowering?

sure don't look like pollen to me. Plant looks good though

Sub'd up.

Started germing my 5 KASIs and 6 Purple Monkeys, today. Hoping for lots of girls :)

Some of them might even get a 12/12 from seed grow so that should bring some good info.

purple Monkey was a strain made many years ago by a well know breeder. Do you make it part your grow style to use names from other breeders and grow hermaphrodite plants? Pollen chucker's like you is what leaves bad taste in mouth.

Thanks bro. :) You'll really enjoy the K.A.S.I. & Purple Monkey's. Hell I found out recently she was used as a background on a website. http://ssl.black88.com/ Still has me in aw. lol Thanks 4 continuing to follow my work bro. I will soon have pictures of the Purple Monkeys to add to the site. :)
Sub'd up.

Started germing my 5 KASIs and 6 Purple Monkeys, today. Hoping for lots of girls :)

Some of them might even get a 12/12 from seed grow so that should bring some good info.

Thanks bro. :) You'll really enjoy the K.A.S.I. & Purple Monkey's. Hell I found out recently she was used as a background on a website. http://ssl.black88.com/ Still has me in aw. lol Thanks 4 continuing to follow my work bro. I will soon have pictures of the Purple Monkeys to add to the site. :)

I would hope I would like em haha, it's hard not to like purple strains to be honest. That's crazy your already getting your picture taken lol. KASIs for life!! Can't wait to see the Purple Monkey pics.

Latest posts

Back