Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DnSgenetics1

Reaction score
Hello guys/gals. I had some issues with my act I recently made and for some reason couldn't log in. I tried resetting it and it still wouldn't work. So I had to make a new act. Enough of all that. I just wanted to post & introduce myself here. I have been growing a number of years. 15 to be exact. Breeding for 4 years, going on 5. I know that doesn't mean ****. Cause even us old timers can screw up sometimes. lol However in my past 15 yr experience I have learned allot of information on plants in general. My pop's was a grower as well, and had obtained his botany license before passing away. He gifted me his strains before all that took place. I ended up with countless #'s of different strains he had perfected and worked with back in the mid 80's and early 90's. Not to mention the 200+ strains I had collected over the years myself. lol I just wanted to share that with you guys. I was thinking about making MP my go to home to post my updates of current & past grows for future reference. I would hope a few of you wouldn't mind subbing up to my updates ;) I will do the same for you. We have allot going on now. Currently working on kicking out our S1 (feminized line) of our strains now. We now have most in F1, & F2. We now have our GBP (Grand Berry Purple) in feminized. Being that the only one thus far. Some dont understand making fem takes a little while longer then just kicking out (reg's). :) I recently obtained my CS and have started spraying. So not long now. My business partner is already in the works of feminized on a few of our other strains on his side. I look forward to talking to each of you. I also hope to make a few new friends here along my journey. If anyone has any questions please feel free to give me a shout. Take er easy & thanks for visiting my grow/project.

Dank.

View attachment PIC_1172.jpg

View attachment PIC_1171.jpg

View attachment PIC_1169.jpg

View attachment PIC_1168.jpg

View attachment PIC_1166.jpg

View attachment PIC_1164.jpg

View attachment PIC_1157.jpg

View attachment PIC_1156.jpg

View attachment PIC_1154.jpg

Lookin good Dank!! I see you got that ;) can't wait to see what else you guys got up your sleeves :)

haha.. ;) yeah I had ran out & had to go to the pet store & get me some super quick while waiting on that I have now. Im glad they have a good selection of PH equipment at Petco. lol :vap_smiley:
I knew you stole my ph test kit.. tisk tisk... :banana:

Ok. Back to the subject.. lol. I had mentioned last night on riu about this new seedling/strain that popped up on me out of the blue. Its weird as hell looking 2 me. Has super red stems, and doesn't look like any normal cannabis strain I have ever grew. lol It came from a bag of seeds that's from the early to mid 90's. Toke was super good that I recall. Just has me stumped. lol

View attachment PIC_1162.jpg

haha.. ;) yeah I had ran out & had to go to the pet store & get me some super quick while waiting on that I have now. Im glad they have a good selection of PH equipment at Petco. lol :vap_smiley:
haha indeed they do. That is where I got mine also.. Did you happen to pick up that cat litter? haha

I'm gonna run a my new cross in hydro when I move.. Should be great fun..

wow, I've never seen a plant like that.

You sure you planted the right seed? haha

No problem ;) you got this whooped ;) headed out to Wallyworld...

YUP. ;) Naw didn't get the cat liter bro. I went ahead & pulled out the DWC setup from the closet. ;)
haha indeed they do. That is where I got mine also.. Did you happen to pick up that cat litter? haha

I'm gonna run a my new cross in hydro when I move.. Should be great fun..

Oh yeah, it came directly out of some bag seed I had back in the mid 90's. I recall it was some damn good toke though. But seeds are crazy as hell looking.
wow, I've never seen a plant like that.

You sure you planted the right seed? haha

YUP. ;) Naw didn't get the cat liter bro. I went ahead & pulled out the DWC setup from the closet. ;)
haha, yea I didn't figure you would.. You should some time though if you like dwc, that square container seems to work real good..

Oh yeah, it came directly out of some bag seed I had back in the mid 90's. I recall it was some damn good toke though. But seeds are crazy as hell looking.
Yea it sure is crazy looking.. I cant wait to see what it does for you.

Latest posts

Back