Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear about your mom. That is very hard to see and go thru. Good luck to you where ever you end up dank. Green mojo for your grows and pollen chucking.

Yeah, I was banned for speaking my mind & posting a pic that I had no clue wasnt allowed. . You banned me. You also wrote some nasty remarks in your little box for reasons. Its all good though, I forgive you. We all make mistakes. Some learn from them, some dont. I did. MP I thought was for me, thought I could make some really cool friends here, but I guess not. Also, you say "I" started this? You need to look to the guy your taking up for. He is the one that followed me around from thread to thread causing issues. (Multifarious) Peace.
DNS has not been banned...no need to manufacture more drama. DNS was warned like every other member here , old and new, that the next time a picture of a drug other than Cannabis was posted or mentioned it would result in being shown the door. The members already here don't have a problem abiding by that rule, do you?

Let's get one thing straight since I cleaned up the thread that all this current drama came from. DNS was asked a legitimate question by a member here. He then replied FIVE times to that ONE question. Each time becoming more and more defensive until the last time he replied he called that member a hater........ And here we are now.
So let's not lose perspective on all of this. All that a side talking about and posting pics of other drugs is a huge no no.

Thanks Rosebud. :) No hard feelings.
Very sorry to hear about your mom. That is very hard to see and go thru. Good luck to you where ever you end up dank. Green mojo for your grows and pollen chucking.

Yeah, I was banned for speaking my mind & posting a pic that I had no clue wasnt allowed. . You banned me. You also wrote some nasty remarks in your little box for reasons. Its all good though, I forgive you. We all make mistakes. Some learn from them, some dont. I did. MP I thought was for me, thought I could make some really cool friends here, but I guess not. Also, you say "I" started this? You need to look to the guy your taking up for. He is the one that followed me around from thread to thread causing issues. (Multifarious) Peace.

Hmmm if you were banned how are you still posting??? sounds like ya got a time out... :cop:

Hello. It doesnt have anything to do with "control" bro. Most all these cats have known me for well over 2 years, and over that 2 yr span we each have went through allot with each other. Me, I lost my Mother due to cancer. Well, most all them helped me get through that. Thats what friends do. :)

hey man---sorry to hear about your mom---and yes---good friends always got your back---but maybe if ya'll decide to stick around---you might pick up a couple more

:48:

Yeah, I was banned for speaking my mind & posting a pic that I had no clue wasnt allowed. . You banned me. You also wrote some nasty remarks in your little box for reasons.

I certainly didn't ban you. Pretty sure Rose gave you a time out, and that wasn't for speaking your mind so much as for breaking the rules on other drugs being talked about and pics being posted. You would have known about that rule if you were not stuck on #2. The biggest factor was after you were informed that what you had did was against the rules you pretty much said it's your thread and you will do what you want.
As for nasty remarks in a little box?? Sounds like someone left you negative rep. I can assure it was not me. I pm'd you with my thoughts on that.

Haha. You leave a place with potential to learn from the best at what we do. Make no mistake. Just cause some feelers got hurt, it shouldn't drive one away. But that's your call man.

He is just loyal to a group that he started growing with. We could all learn from each other, and we could all learn from other threads besides our two. We just got off on a really rough start that I don't think is possible to bounce back from.

Most of us have gone back, and this is whole thing is over. We can learn from each other anonymously until we are ready to understand each other. Until then, lets grow. I'll be back at RIU.

Peace n Love
ADT

He is just loyal to a group that he started growing with. We could all learn from each other, and we could all learn from other threads besides our two. We just got off on a really rough start that I don't think is possible to bounce back from.

Most of us have gone back, and this is whole thing is over. We can learn from each other anonymously until we are ready to understand each other. Until then, lets grow. I'll be back at RIU.

Peace n Love
ADT

Fair enough....Green Mojo to you and the rest of your crew.

phew.. time to tidy the place up now eh
starting with all the 1 star thread ratings.. how childish.. hammy's larry og thread, 1 star!?! :hitchair: go trollitup back at rollitup.
*so keep an eye on thread ratings. i know we don't usually use them, but let's try to correct their mess.

really felt the place was being overrun there for a bit. glad to have it normal (and i hope any adults who wandered over here, might stay and feel welcomed. don't be offended we thought your buddies were idiots)

Time out, banned whichever. All I know there was little banned box that popped up with little smart *** remarks wrote in the remark box. ;) its all good though, Im over it. Wont be here nay longer. Im sure that will satisfy a few here that obviously work for DNA .. lol
Hmmm if you were banned how are you still posting??? sounds like ya got a time out... :cop:

Hmm. well who was it that called me a arrogant "bastard"? was that you, or was that her? cant really remember. I have No hard feelings against anyone here, never have. Even old Multifarious. Just cant seem to get a long with you guys 4 some reason.
I certainly didn't ban you. Pretty sure Rose gave you a time out, and that wasn't for speaking your mind so much as for breaking the rules on other drugs being talked about and pics being posted. You would have known about that rule if you were not stuck on #2. The biggest factor was after you were informed that what you had did was against the rules you pretty much said it's your thread and you will do what you want.
As for nasty remarks in a little box?? Sounds like someone left you negative rep. I can assure it was not me. I pm'd you with my thoughts on that.

its all good. Im mostly over @ Rolli. My business partner Stew is on Instagram most of the time. We do allot of give away's. just got done with a autistic awareness give away recently ;)
hey man---sorry to hear about your mom---and yes---good friends always got your back---but maybe if ya'll decide to stick around---you might pick up a couple more

Same here. No feelings got hurt ;) just dont like how things get twisted is all.
Haha. You leave a place with potential to learn from the best at what we do. Make no mistake. Just cause some feelers got hurt, it shouldn't drive one away. But that's your call man.

Will do ;) troll it up @ ROLLITUP.ORG ;)
phew.. time to tidy the place up now eh
starting with all the 1 star thread ratings.. how childish.. hammy's larry og thread, 1 star!?! :hitchair: go trollitup back at rollitup.
*so keep an eye on thread ratings. i know we don't usually use them, but let's try to correct their mess.

really felt the place was being overrun there for a bit. glad to have it normal (and i hope any adults who wandered over here, might stay and feel welcomed. don't be offended we thought your buddies were idiots)

Its all good bro. I just dont like to go stirring in ****.. :) and or report someone. I understand dude just has his views & own opinions on things is all, and thats cool. ;)
If he is harassing you report his posts, or ignore him.. You should report him every time he attempts to start something with you.. I know you have tried to reason with him, but it obviously isn't working.. Maybe talk to a mod and ask them to tell him to stop following you around in an attempt to get a rise out of you..

I know it gets annoying, but your best option will probably be to just ignore him.. Like put him on ignore so you don't see what he has to say. Its up to you on what you want to do, but I would report him for harassment.

Thanks bro.. Well, hopefully if I can get along with everyone (1st time ever problem), I will stick around :) I hope to make new friends on here as well.

Latest posts

Back