Dankseeds.org delivered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganHooligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I found this local'ish seed shop online with decent prices compared to my last seed purchase so I bought 5 Super Silver Haze OG (Photo Fem) seeds yesterday and they were delivered today! Fast shipping and cheaper seed prices, I'm hooked! They don't have as wide of a variety as some others offer though.

IMG_20210925_132504__01.jpg

Their catch phrase is " Shippin from the Mitten" too.

Last edited:
Nukeheads, sponser here has a bunch of 5 dollar seeds right now, I think you buy 10 to get the price on those selected seeds.
Lots of good choices. Normally they are a lot more expensive. Very nice freebie seeds, and over counts on those ordered were nice comps, and now he has a discount for members.

Goat and Monkey has great service for top quality seeds as well. I need to contact them for more info. I need short plants and I know many of theirs are tree sized from pics. Its a pro sort of site and I think most of their customers know what they are dealing with, and I dont Im afraid.
so I will get a little spoon fed info on short ones...I have on hand two of theirs anyway, one is based on OG, so I hoped it was mainly indica, and the freebie is a mix of some I recognize as indica. Otherwise I will save them for someone looking for outdoors. I am out of info there, I only advise indoor.

Bubba

Last edited:
Nukeheads, sponser here has a bunch of 5 dollar seeds right now, I think you buy 10 to get the price on those selected seeds.
Lots of good choices. Normally they are a lot more expensive. Very nice freebie seeds, and over counts on those ordered were nice comps, and now he has a discount for members.

Goat and Monkey has great service for top quality seeds as well. I need to contact them for more info. I need short plants and I know many of theirs are tree sized from pics. Its a pro sort of site and I think most of their customers know what they are dealing with, and I dont Im afraid.
so I will get a little spoon fed info on short ones...I have on hand two of theirs anyway, one is based on OG, so I hoped it was mainly indica, and the freebie is a mix of some I recognize as indica. Otherwise I will save them for someone looking for outdoors. I am out of info there, I only advise indoor.

Bubba

Damn, wish I had checked there prior to my latest order. They have a good few I would want to try out. I'll have to check back with them down the road for sure.

Bubba
Indicas are shorter? I like growing as close to 50/50 I can get with the sativa preferably a little higher. That gives me plants that are close to my lights when budding is finishing which isn't to bad.

They were $12/pc which is $3 less than I paid last.
I have been paying between $10-$15 a seed. There are some great gorilla glue autos ILGM has but somebody gave me a seed. So, I didn't have to spend any money. He has good weed though. Herbies is good. They have a lot of different breeders. The Original Sensible seeds are good but I don't know if they deliver to the USA. I got their seeds through Herbies.

Love Me some Gorilla Glue#4
I grew GG#4 and didn't really care for it. My friends and family liked it though. It was too hazy for me like medicinal, but I take medication. So, maybe that was why. I got a free Zkittlez seed from Herbies that I really liked from that order though. I never figured out who was selling it because they sell two kinds spelled like that. I am getting another free seed though and I am going to ask right away.

Latest posts

Back