DarkHorse007's First Real Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkHorse007

Reaction score
ok so i started a new grow five days ago with seven seeds that i got from the single seed centre all seven have come up and this is what i have

Nirvana- Bubblelicious
Nirvana- Papaya
Dutch passion- Frisian Dew
Devils harvest- strawberry sour diesel
Female seeds- ICED grapefruit
World of seeds- Afghan Kush
World of seeds- Northern Lights x Big Bud

My first grow was pretty much a disaster i tried to jump in head first and figure it all out on the way but i have learned alot from this site and am much better prepared this time so hopefully i have better luck

The plants are looking pretty good the papaya and frisian dew sprouted a bit faster that the others, and the northern lights x big bud got washed up when i watered it at some point and just noticed it a few days ago so i stuck it back down in the soil and it has come up and is catching up pretty fast. they were stretching a little more that i wanted them to so i raised them up closer to the lights and they are not stretching as much and are putting on some fast leaf growth

here are some pics

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

I'll be watching especially for the Papaya as that will be my next grow.

thanks everyone, gourmet the papaya is a fast grower it came up a day or two before the others and the the biggest plant so far also

:ciao:

mojo for this grow...

:48:

take care and be safe

Nice line up.

Green grow mojo to ya.

nice, you did it! Looks like you're off to a good start!
What's your light setup?
Are they all fem seeds?

the hardest part is waiting for em to get bigger! :icon_smile:

sMACk

Ill be watching the Northern Lights x Big Bud..Im a big fan of Northern Lights......Mojo for the grow.....:D

thanks everyone glad to have an audience

sMACk yes they are all feminized i thought about just going with some regular seeds but figured i should get a successful grow under my belt before i go there, i have three 200 watt CFls and they are planted in fox farm ocean forest

thought i would post a weekly update on my new grow the plants are coming along good. You dont think that they grow that much when you look at them everyday but looking at my first pics that have grown quite a bit

the wind blew the insulation i had blocking my vents one night so the temp dropped down to 45 :eek: so as you can see in the pictures i think they got a little frost bit but that was at least five days ago so i think im safe and it didnt kill any of them

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

weekly update: plants still coming along good had to transplant them into bigger pots, they had already started to become root bound in the smaller pots. also started nutes yesterday so they should really start to take off.
thanks for stopping by...

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

pictured left to right

1st pic: ICED grapefruit, Frisian Dew
2nd pic: strawberry sour diesel, Northern lights X big bud
3rd pic: Afghan Kush, Bubblelicious, Papaya

Was doing some work in my grow room today and had my plants outside for a few minutes so i thought i would snap some pics

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Keep an eye out for that WoS:NL xBigbud autofem, mine late-flower hermied on me, gave me just under a dozen dubious seeds that were delicious to eat...the bud was very very fruity and dripping with resin and trichs tho....

greenest of mojo fo yo grow show!

:peace: n' the Dank,

7ge:)

thanks guys and thanks for the heads up on the northern lights x big bud

My Big Bud x NL did not hermie, but mine did not trich up much and was a disappointing high.

They cannot get frost bit unless the temps actually go below freezing. At temps below 60 they simply stop growing. While 45 definitely is not good for them, you are in no danger of them getting frost bitten. I generally advise people not to take their plants inside and outside and inside. It is so easy to bring pests from outside into your indoor grow room and they can be so hard to get rid of.

It is so easy to bring pests from outside into your indoor grow room and they can be so hard to get rid of.

Solid words of wisdom...even inoculated, they can pick up hitchhikers!

Latest posts

Back