DarrellTrump Is having a Birthday today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
An honored member is having a Birthday today. No joke we have a member named DarrellTrump!!! Haven' seen him around for a while now but I have it on record that he is still out and about. Lets all smoke on in His honor on this very special first day of spring and His B-Day.

200w.gif

UNCLE "D" WANTS TO WISH YOU
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARRELL!
1616258989762.png

I just checked and Darrel's alter ego hasn't been on since March 5th.....where are ya at ya dirty dog.

Careful guys we are inching closer and closer to that political line. Pictures are starting to show up here and other threads.....I just wanta keep the coffee warm and don't want to mess with the edit thing....

We really do have a member here named Darrell political name....who would have thought....

I just checked and Darrel's alter ego hasn't been on since March 5th.....where are ya at ya dirty dog.

Careful guys we are inching closer and closer to that political line. Pictures are starting to show up here and other threads.....I just wanta keep the coffee warm and don't want to mess with the edit thing....
Ha Darrell is still my President, so there..................

How have you managed to stay out of jail Roster?
I haven't . Most Jails only hold you for a few days LOL
Them Nut Houses is what you try and stay clear of. The Last place had a straight jacket they actually put my name on for the next visit,
roster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back