Daughter Divorce force to stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would have to get a warrant for your computer or anything else. Just because the X says you grow doesn't give them the right to bust your door down. He would have to have some strong evidence for that. I wouldn't worry, and he will get his someday. I think you have done everything you can to be prepared. Now I would just let things play out and see what happens. Stay safe Flyinghigh. :)

Thanks Everybody.!! I think I am safe enough now, except for I need to put my Cali trip money to visit my dad in the saving acct and get it away from my weed.!
Ops I better let them air out and spray them with purfume or something.!
I can't wait for Arkie to become legal so I don't worry about the law as I will be incompliance as to say.!!
Today is the beginning of the divorce, custody, first and hopefully this is the beginning of his Karma.!! He looses the sole custody on his kid.!

Well GOOD NEWS but I still playing it safe for awhile.! The X has asked for a hair test of all of us, and the judge told him he didn't have enough money for that.! He dont have a lawyer anymore for not paying his lawyer and pissed him off too, so he was on his own.!
My daughter lawyer told the judge that her mom and dad smokes and grow Medical Marijuana and so on.! Lol COOL.! The judge ask daughter who would be watching the Kid and she told the judge my Mom and the judge was ok with that.! :)
So I'll wait and play it safe for a while

That's great news. I'm glad it's working out for you and your family. :)

Latest posts

Back