Daughter Divorce force to stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
So my daughter is getting divorce and I was growing and Didn't have a dam thing to worry about, in til her, X-husband starting to say that there MJ plants on the property and that what my daughter lawyer said to her.!
So out they went and Burn in a fire and I am shut down til it become legal for medical use, I will still buy and smoke because I am sick.! I am not shutting lights off as I got tomatoes lettuce going in hydro and soil so still safe for that at least.!
This M-F is going to have his day and I am going to laugh when he Hurt.

Now I had a phone call at 2:30 am and the call was blocked on caller ID and was threaten body harm, and thought it was my son calling because his is blocked when he called and he said no he didn't and I am hoping to call the cell phone company to find this number and turn it over to my daughter lawyer and since the X want to start a fire I am going to make blazed on his stupid *** for getting me involved in there divorce, yes there a 3 yr old son in this mess.!!

So I am done and tired and about ready to move back to Cali to grow my own meds if Arkansas doesn't become legal this year.!

Sorry you had to tear it down. I don't blame you for wanting to move. We are getting to old for that drama. Hang in there.

that blows---karma will catch him and kick his butt when least expected---;)

Flyinghigh said:
So my daughter is getting divorce and I was growing and Didn't have a dam thing to worry about, in til her, X-husband starting to say that there MJ plants on the property and that what my daughter lawyer said to her.!
So out they went and Burn in a fire and I am shut down til it become legal for medical use, I will still buy and smoke because I am sick.! I am not shutting lights off as I got tomatoes lettuce going in hydro and soil so still safe for that at least.!
This M-F is going to have his day and I am going to laugh when he Hurt.

Now I had a phone call at 2:30 am and the call was blocked on caller ID and was threaten body harm, and thought it was my son calling because his is blocked when he called and he said no he didn't and I am hoping to call the cell phone company to find this number and turn it over to my daughter lawyer and since the X want to start a fire I am going to make blazed on his stupid *** for getting me involved in there divorce, yes there a 3 yr old son in this mess.!!

So I am done and tired and about ready to move back to Cali to grow my own meds if Arkansas doesn't become legal this year.!

I know how you feel and I understand, but that last bit tells me that calmer heads would be the best option for now and bide your time!! Starting up more than already is going on could not only add fuel to the fire, but give ammo to the guy...ammo you already seem to have in your favor! JMO Sorry about the mess!

:ciao: flyhigh....so sorry to hear of the young drama...I wish ya the best and hang in there bro...

I know how you feel, such a shame you had to destroy a crop. We had a similar situation. Our daughter joined the military and while in basic training she had the grand parents on the fathers side watch her daughter with the understanding that when she completed her training her daughter would come live with her. The grand parents went to court and took permanent custody of the child. These people are the grand parents of the father. ( 80 + years old) The father is a heroin addict. Well during proceedings they brought up that I smoke. For one thing we were not planning on her living here so what does that have to do with it, I don't know. But a little like the pot calling the kettle black. Hmmm heroin or weed. So anyway to make a long story short. The grand parents won and our daughter that is protecting our country lost her child to 80 year olds and a heroin addict. Something wrong with our legal system.

What a bummer Flyinghigh:(

Better to be safe then sorry:) Just need to let the storm calm down, before flying high again:)

ziggyross said:
I know how you feel, such a shame you had to destroy a crop. We had a similar situation. Our daughter joined the military and while in basic training she had the grand parents on the fathers side watch her daughter with the understanding that when she completed her training her daughter would come live with her. The grand parents went to court and took permanent custody of the child. These people are the grand parents of the father. ( 80 + years old) The father is a heroin addict. Well during proceedings they brought up that I smoke. For one thing we were not planning on her living here so what does that have to do with it, I don't know. But a little like the pot calling the kettle black. Hmmm heroin or weed. So anyway to make a long story short. The grand parents won and our daughter that is protecting our country lost her child to 80 year olds and a heroin addict. Something wrong with our legal system.

That is just wrong. That is terrible.

There is a thing called KARMA you got to be gental and fair or KARMA will sneek up and bite your *** off :)

Thanks everybody well one good thing is I still have my papers from Cali legally smoke MJ there and I know it mean nothing here in Arkie, but i think it may help if anything happen.!
My doctor here that I see that gives me narcotic, Noraco 10 for pain 4 times a day, knows I smoke weed from day one from being my doctor, and he is ok with it and I believe I can get a prescription from him if needed.!
This X-husband will get his day when time is right, but for now I going to get things set up to do a vegitable garden going I have 1 tomatoes growing in soil and got a seed to replace the plant that was in the hydro bucket and I can get it all my set up ready for when it time to restart.!

So since this x of my daughter brought me in on this divorce I will make sure if needed in court I'll make him look stupid for the B.S. He has done to them.!

Wow I can't believe how stupid this guy is and he going to Loose his Lawyer for having a BIG Freaking Mouth like he does.. But Hay Keep that Mouth a Flapping it make things Better for my daughter for custody....:)

What a mess FH. And having a kid involved and acting like that makes it twice as bad. :(

Well I got to talk to my daughter lawyer yesterday and I got to tell her I still smoke MMJ because of my chronic Hep C and been thru the treatment 2 and both time failed, back surgery, hip replacement and I told how and why I moved here to Arkie from Cali. Kids, grand kids, vote for MMJ IN 2010 but I was disappointment when it was taken off the ballet for voters.
I told her about my grow because of my daughter X saying there was plants growing, which I told her since the divoirce I shut it down, But I wasn't taking down my light over this and that I am doing a inside grow of vegetable and told her to come by and see, I explain the fact the law Can't do anything about what I am doing, it all legal now. She ask me if I have seeds around, oh yea I do, so I guess I'll get them gathered up and put them in a jar inside a jar and place a few paper towels in the jar and bury them as long as the seeds don't get any moister I'll be fine, or I can put them in my trailer for safe keeping, or maybe try to trust a friend with them.!
Now my pipes a few needs cleaning with 420 cleaner that the stuff to buy for cleaning that black crap out of glass pipes.!
This lawyer knows I am a activist for MMJ, and that what my Facebook says too and my doctor knows I smoke and that the Doc see it in my U/A and he is OK with it.!! I am sick and tired and I didn't want to be involved in this divorce but this poor F€£ker had to TELL on me, so now he have NONETHING coming from me but a good ***'s kickin when time is right.!
This lawyer told me that this X going to call the DEA on me, call F€£ker and waste that money on nonething, so go ahead I am clean of growing.!
Yea this X knows I am on this site and there r pix of all my grow for yrs, I don't think it a problem with this, so what u think, should I close my acct. Here, or keep it.?

Keep your account. But seal everything up. Don't have anything around that is mj related/used. I seen on TV the other day where dogs can smell a single mj seed from 15':eek: But there again, that is TV, but why take a chance. In enough time they will be done with you and move on.

Latest posts

Back