day 1 tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

new clones repotted into 1 litre pots and under 400 watt hps growlux fed water only for a week or so then lower strength nutes for flower in 2 weeks from now....

post pics tommorrow when repotted and set up.

pkj:D

Hey parkingjoe, what happened to the poor little one laying on the floor?

It looks hurt man.

Help me! Help me!

I'm pot on the floor and I can't get up!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahahahaa

Nice lookin brood man.

Grow on!

Hey pkj...I thought i'd check out your grow since you've said some really nice things about mine. So thats how clones are supposed to look :eek: Oh well, I enjoy doing things twice i guess. How old did you say they were? Looks Awesome!!! :D

going to submerged for 45 mins tomorrow to remove any possible mites

in water by the way.

pkj

absolutely no mites whatsoever so i introduced them via the canes i used last grow when i had mites.

shit all trimmed of all big leaves and sprayed with spider mite control so fingers crossed along with everything else.

lol

ya just gotta laugh.

NOT

pkj

Glad to hear man. Mites are horrible. Glad to hear they are eradicated with extreme prejeduce. lol

day 13 repott the 10 critical mass into 7.5 litre pots any day now and start feeding some nutes for my nest flowering set up in about 2 weeks from now the rest are for friends grow.

ps will be taking 1 clone from each for next vegging ones also have 8 in prop still ran outa space.

enjoy

pkj:eek:

Things are looking great at your end. Great job on the clones pj.

twice the size now being repotted and placed inf lower weekend as now 10" high

twice the size now being repotted and placed in flower weekend as now 10" high

Excellent dude. Your advice on cutting went really well btw...

Yeah, your clones look sweet. Cool. Can't add anything else. :)

thanks for that zarnon is is the clone master

lol

clones went from 12" yesterday to 16" tonight....

really need repotting asap

pkj

clones taken tonight form 12 plants then into flower for them.plants not clones.

pkj

17th went into flower x 14 mainly critical mass couple of others too

all had a clone taken from them for future referance.

pkj

post pics tonight

Latest posts

Back