Day 3 under 400 HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good but IMO I would not use the club soda it may be too much sodium. :48:

yea i got club soda cuz i thought that was what i needed but yea i read that it contains like twice the sodium. but yea seltzer is better (lower sodium).

thanks 4 the heads up

and what is IMO? lol

so i got the other bottle instead of club soda the other one..( tonic water)

and i used it last night and man do my plants look way different the leaves the whole plant is shiney like i put oil on the whole thing what the hell happend is it ok or what is up

please let me know asap b4 i use again which will be tonight at midnight when the light goes off.

and should i wipe the leaves off? but not that it would matter much cuz its the whole plant that has this stuff on it.. and i would not be able to spend that much time on it but could if nesscery. :D

thanks

you could try experimenting? Spray one with the tonic and spray the others with the seltzer water. Let us know.

i have tried both and the first kind i tried was the club soda and the plant looked normal. but was told that it has to much sodium so i switched to the tonic water and now the whole plant is all oil looking (shiney)

what im wondering is if the leaves are gonna be clogged and cant breathe or eat??? should i wipe the leaves clean, atleast the ones that are easy euff to clean??

i have tried both and the first kind i tried was the club soda and the plant looked normal. but was told that it has to much sodium so i switched to the tonic water and now the whole plant is all oil looking (shiney)

what im wondering is if the leaves are gonna be clogged and cant breathe or eat??? should i wipe the leaves clean, atleast the ones that are easy euff to clean??

these are apprx. 2 months old and are all females... oh weee.. neways heres sum pics of em

On monday i will take sum clones i think...

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

they look ok so so lol in those pics

looks thirsty like the last set of pics.. :eek:

HydrO PasSiOn said:
niceeee. how tall?

lol im embrassed to say i messed up and planted sum pots with 2 plants and i think i might have gotten stunt growth or sumthing but their bout one foot tall sum lil bigger. :eek:

so with some of these clones that are going will replace all the ones that i have or i will clone the heck out of the dual plant pots til they are naked and get rid of em that way so they are at least going to good use... :D

here are some.

the little lady (wishful thinking) has two of its 4-6 leaves curling up.. :(

the others look ok and the clones are looking good i think so far.. ?

:D

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

clones deff. look healthy : ) how many you have? how long ago did you clone them? what rooting solution did you use? experience any shock?

Latest posts

Back