Day 3 under 400 HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
here

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

67.jpg

How long ago did you sprout them "girls"? They look pretty good.

BUSHY WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR REP ??????

they look real good

brouli said:
BUSHY WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR REP ??????

they look real good

what u mean my rep?? i dunno

i think they look bad...:eek:

its about 4 weeks from seedlings...

i just started using club soda misting a couple days ago and it looks to have made em healthier so im happy they are starting to look better than last week. :D

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

Sorry for posting in here i tried to find a place where i could just make a new one... I Started my plants 3 weeks ago and i bought fresh loamy soil in the bags got some coffe containers and stuff put holes int hem all that filled it with soil sprouted my seeds put them in they grew they are sitting well id say maybe two inch's tall, they have a few leafs on them and im not sure what to expect what the size should be i had the lights within two inch's of the plants but i just moved them cuz i want them taller so they can reach the light, today i looked and i got those frigging white bugs!!!!! i hurd u could put some dish washer liguid in mix it with water n spray some on i did that i actually used jet dry by accidentcuz i panicked, then i put some just dish soap not much light a 3 to 4 dropps mixed it with water. what should i expected? and how do you test the ph in a soil????? i no water u can but the soil im not sure about kinda absolutly impossible, im just using a 2 foot halogin light doesnt give off heat u could touch it the plants look good but these buggs are scaring me!!!

You shouldnt have bugs already.. mine are bout a lil over a month old and no bugs. well actually i did have one bug which i didnt know what kind it was. i think it came in the bag of grow rocks from another country. it looks like a mix of lady bug and box elder bug kinda weird

but as for lighting i think you need more light than that

and your bug situation maybe you have bad soil???

as for the soap thing i never heard about that precedure... ask around youll get sum answers..

Good luck

so i have 4 confirmed females.. i hope they definitely look female.. ive pulled 3 that i believe and gut instinct said that they were males..

i got five more to find the sex out? so

and i havent put em on 12 / 12 they have been and still are on 18/6 so how can these be showing their sex if i havent put em on 12/12

and will they still be able to be cloned? even if they have showed their sex already??? :confused:

those are propably preflowers...watch out they could be really tricky some times...wait til u flower so u can be 100% sure...keep it up man...r using any nutes?

BushyKush420 said:
so i have 4 confirmed females.. i hope they definitely look female.. ive pulled 3 that i believe and gut instinct said that they were males..

:eek: Dude, it doesn't sound like the plants could be showing sex yet, so you could be throwing out perfectly female plants. Be patient and be sure.

Bushy you basically just threw weed away. You know in poor countries people could use that weed. LOL Always wait to determine sex. Guessing is like trying to pass a multiple choice test quickly by just circling random ones you guess is right. Your bound to be wrong, a lot more times then right.

Also some plants begin showing sex before the light change and some flower late. They are right when they say be patient. Get yourself a 30x magnifying setup to help with determining sex and later you can use it to judge trichome color during flowering time. :farm:

hey guys and gals lol yea i know i thought bout it bout

now that im lookin again today i have 8 females and im bout 80% sure they are female . there are these lil green thing with 2 white fuzzy hairs coming out of it..

and yes im using nutes

General Hydroponics

and at night when the light goes off i cO2 water mist them

but not a big deal they were just bagseed and i needed a lil more room anyways... i overgrew didnt realize the room i had and what not.. but oh well

thanks for your input :D

oh yea and another thing i topped my plants .. but i just hope that what i topped was the right thing to cut.. lol
:confused:

these are from last night, looking kinda droopy but that goes away by the time i check em the next day.. here they are wet lookin cuz i just sprayed em a lil..

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

4a.jpg

3a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

notice how better they look only bout 8 - 10 hours later.. :D

THese are all ladies that i can tell ( they do have white pistils).. i hope.. lol

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

looking good man! Are you using only hydroton as a medium? How are you watering and what intervals. Babies are looking very nice!

the seeds were in a peat pellet then i should have put that into a grow cube but didnt have ne yet

so the peat pellet is surrounded by nothing but hydroton rocks.. i water once a day just enuff so that the water pours out the drain holes of the pots.. sumtimes i skip a watering... due to i think it might be overwater... but i also always mist with co2 water (seltzer water,, but club soda works too..)every night right after the light turns off..

Latest posts

Back