Day 34, Just Flipped to Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxHammer

Reaction score
20210503_201446.jpg20210503_202315_HDR.jpg20210503_202340_HDR.jpg

First off, sorry, not the best pictures.

This is my very first grow in a little 3x3 Tent in my bedroom. The plants are just over a month old and were flipped to a 12/12 Light Cycle over the weekend. They have been healthy so far :knocksonwood:

Looking forward to these next 2 weeks of "stretch," and watching these plants pack on their first buds

Any tips on the Flowering Stage for a newbie?

I have just added General Organics- BioThrive Bloom (their Flower nute) to my watering. I am using RO water currently with CaMg added.

Plants are in FFOF soil.

Everything ls looking good at this stage. Stop the cal/mag 30 days from harvest....harsh. Epson Salt, molasses?

No Epsom Salt or Molasses.... have not even considered either

I have heard of Epsom Salt being used... just for Potassium, right? just sprinkle it onto the soil?

Both are calcium magnesium supplements that help the plant stay healthy. I use one teaspoon per gallon every time I add water and nuts of Epsom salt. I use one half tablespoon molasses right through flushing for flavor and magnesium calcium substitute. There are other supplements that help keep the plant healthy as well like great white voodoo juice or OG bio war like medicine to the plant keeps it healthy. In my opinion

Latest posts

Back