Day 41 of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
Take a look and see how things are, please. Nirvana says the blue mystic goes 7-9 weeks for the 12/12 strain, so I'm gonna guess the auto's that don't auto would go for about the same time. I was thinking about another 10 days or 2 weeks. I've got a little hand-held microscope from Radioshack, but I always have a slight tremor in my hands, and it makes it mostly impossible to see what color the trichs are. Any other ideas for helping me find out if they're done, that maybe doesn't require steady hands? :watchplant:

DSC00719.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00724.JPG

DSC00725.JPG

I use a cheap jewellers loupe and my partners eyes, I cant see much through it!
I was thinking about getting a USB microscope:-

hxxp://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=microscopes+digital&tag=googhydr-21&index=electronics&hvadid=6698556126&ref=pd_sl_7u228o5kha_b
or
hxxp://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&sugexp=gsih&pq=30x+usb+magnifier&xhr=t&q=usb+microscope&cp=6&client=firefox-a&hs=f3U&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10927788235949916869&sa=X&ei=j2CQTb_dOoSJhQf6-ei7Dg&sqi=2&ved=0CD0Q8wIwAQ#

W

Nice! Thanks woody. I'm gonna check those out and see if it works better for me.

Looks good my friend....I took my Blue Mystics at day 65..and I too have shaky hands..another member here told me take a clipping of a leafy and place on white paper..then use the scope sat over top leaf..then scroll the focus in...seems to work for me...befor I would either smash bud looking while on plant...or I have even fallen over them looking...:giggle: Hope this helps...HAppy HArvesting

:48:

Nice buds TKR! I do exactly what 4u2smoke does including the falling over part hahahaha. Something about being high and haveing 1 eye closed and the other on the scope throws my equalibrium off. I cant for the life of me figure out why though????? lol

4u2sm0ke said:
Looks good my friend....I took my Blue Mystics at day 65..and I too have shaky hands..another member here told me take a clipping of a leafy and place on white paper..then use the scope sat over top leaf..then scroll the focus in...seems to work for me...befor I would either smash bud looking while on plant...or I have even fallen over them looking...:giggle: Hope this helps...HAppy HArvesting

Good info 4u2! Closer to 3 weeks then seems like. I knew it was gettin closer, was just getting mixed signals from some journals. I'm gonna try that method out also. Seems a lot easier than trying to hold a stem and a microscope. Glad I'm not the only one that has crushed buds or almost fallen over.

Funny how the shakes are. Don't know why I have them or what they're from.

Thanks again!!

Awesome guys! I was a little worried about them since this is new territory for me. I thought things were going alright, just wanted verification. Thanks again!!

you are most welcome my friend....take care and be safe

Beautiful pictures, man I can smell it and taste it!!!

Thanks! I should harvest 1 this week, 1 next and 1 the following. I like having my own stash.

your garden is awesome!
for macro shots i use my digital camera on a tripod with a single lens (x10) loupe taped on it.

208182_113777848701030_100002064471495_120389_5698156_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back