day 5 of vegging under 1 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude very nice.

how many plants you getting ready to chop there and I'm curious if your spacing is still 1 plant per sq ft and if it is...... do you think you could do 2 per sg ft. ? or say 1 1/2.
And are you using 2 - 600's for those plants that you are getting ready to harvest ?
You are very organized it looks like :)

cheers frank yeh as long last they are getting very very frosty and compacting very tightly like rock hard colas schweetttttttt:p

hi oleflowerman dude

in answer to your questions

30 plants all about 18" high with exception of sensi star which is about 8" and and cannot remember whats what in room think 1 critical mass is about 12" and is best looking nuggets but amongst the smallest.

spacing is about 1sq ft per plant or less.

the plants overgrew my system so i trimmed them back bigtime as humidity was skyhigh and causing dampness.

my next grow the 24 you see will all be placed into 1 of the troughs in photos-there are 2 troughs in flower room with 15 per trough but as my 24 are tiny they are just going onto rockwool slabs 15 each side of trough as i dont expect any sideways growth just hopefully about 6-10" more of height so in effect cola type plants.

my next grow after this wil be 30 power plant obtained form a buddy who gets 3oz per plant every one with a good 2oz per plant from main stem/cola so ill be trimming every side branch and leaving all fan leaves in situ in order to photosynesis and grow just 30 x 1 metre tall single colas:peace:

attached a photo of actual power plants of mates showing main colas ;)

pkj

thats actually 12 each side of trough.

ps yeh 2 x 600 hps in room lighting plants

one trough going to buddys for same treatment 30 power plants again.

and this is within next 2 weeks everything should be up and running at buddys

just waiting for my 2 new digital 600w hps to arrive then buddy gets my old ones with new bulbs fitted.:peace:

power plant is shown with bottle of rhizotonic for size comparision:eek:

hey thanks bushy dude last 2 photos are buddys power plants not mine have mother plants from buddy but not cloned from as yet...........

cant wait dude:tokie:

fattening up fast now and also changing pistils colours to orange/brownish so think ill leave another week or so:confused:

pkj

Hey PKJ, your plants are looking really, really nice man. You've done a hell of a job!

Lookin gnarly PKJ good job brother!!!:p

Stunzeed..

hey Joe. I've been following your grow and it is looking great. That "power plant" of your buddies is awesome. Where would I get seeds for that type of plant?

lookin great man...wers that huge sensi star or somthin i saw on the first page
? did u flower it or is that ur mother plant?

hi yorker nowhere can ya get power plant seeds @ present i believe they are sold out forever!!!!!

rami the huge star plant is still in flower yet having few probs budding wise strange buddage type growth on colas but asa get the 2 x 600 watter hps's they will be in business.

update photos when something to show dudes.

pkj

:D

so fattening up still and pistils turning colour fast anyways they get killed friday :rolleyes:

the 3 flowering plants shown were all lacking nutrients as feeder stakes were blocked up:mad: so thats a lesson learned no more dripper stakes just plain feeder tubing dripping directly onto medium in future.:p the coco coir was bone dry dudes:eek:

pkj:peace:

half done got mega bored so finish off rest tomorrow:rolleyes:

ok folks half done in 2 hours flat nice comfy chair this time fed up of being on hands and knees getting backache ;)

so as you can see from roots they were not well plants :eek:

lesson learnt coco can go **** itself :headbang:

so nice and fat reckon couldav gone another week but too bad the rest are getting it tomorrow to finish off current crop:confused:

tiny plant at rear of one of the pictures is sensi star i reckon i shall yield if lucky 5 gms dry.. no worries its mine all mine :D

later dudes cya next grow starting sunday although they are already about 5 weeks in flower and must be the smallest plants ever x 24 unknown indicas which can be seen at rear of some of pictures:cool:

pkj

pkj

trim is for a buddy as i dont do dat ****:headbang: :D

Looking great PKJ. I'm looking forward to your cured yeild report and of course, the smoke report!

so i thought id chopped half but in fact had only done 10 out of the 30 well 28 worth anything other 2 small plants star and mass are for my own personal smoke:D

so wet weight on 1st 10 plants was 29oz so looking at that reckon on target for good return for my labour intensive efforts;)

have now chopped all of plants with exception of 16 from which ive only taken main colas from so still a good 6oz + to come from those remaining 16 plants with their tite assed budz.:headbang:

jesus id forgot how mind numbing this trimming game is:mad: :(

onto grow ??? at week 5 of flowering approx tomorrow when ive cleaned up my room some;)

later dudes thanks for all the kind comments:)

Man, looking great pkj! I trim *all* sticks from my crop and after the dry and cure, I end up with 20% of the wet weight.

I use manicure sissors to remove the buds from the stems. It's time consuming and I would never find a street bag with only bud in it, but it's my stash and I take the time to do it this way.

At the end, I have a pile of small stems that would normally have been left in the bag, and the pile this time weighed almost 3 ounces out of 88 total.

NOTHING but bud makes it to my baggies for the long cure.

I hope you have a great final weight and it has an awesome buzz on it!!!!

Good luck man! I wish we could fire up a bowl.

i too trim all budz from stems nuthin but buds for my pile:D

i usually yield about 30% of initial wet weight so on target for a surprise:eek:

stoney dude you really need to get out more if your down to weighing your branches:eek: :p

i agree also street bud always has lots of stem in it cannot see the reason as once dry weighs next to nuthin but as you stated 3oz is 3oz for dem dealers:mad:

let ya all know smoke report along with final weight;)

pkj

as a funny footnote just how sad and sorry do the plants in background look.

roflmao.

p.s. my trimming manicuring scissors can be seen in bud pile piccie to bottom left.

pkj

Latest posts

Back