day 5 of vegging under 1 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

from monday these 30 (i know there are only 29 in pic but ive added another:D )another week vegging from monday in flower room under 2 x 600w hps then into flower in homemade dripper system.:eek:

maybe/hopefully on a md601 nft system-its just a stand really that will suit my grow size.:dancing:

i will be dripper feeding constantly during lights on and they are in 3.6 litre square pots in aerated coco coir.:eek:

feeding at the moment canna a + b vegging along with canna rhizotonic and cannazyme.....:rolleyes:

1 week in veg then into flower and will be feeding for 1st week of flower veg nutes along with canna enzyme, budlink and advanced nutrients overdrive.......

update as and when folks.:peace:

enjoy:yay:

pkj:p

Back at it again already PJ. Man that didn't take long at all. Like all your other grows we will be following this one from beginning to end. Good luck and much GREEN MOJO to ya. :aok:

GreenMojo.JPG

hi dudes 15 unknown indicas same as last grow.

10 russian romulan.

2 critical mass.

3 sensi star.

messed up a bit and gave away the wrong clones i wanted to flower wanted 15 rr and 15 unknowns.

still should have over 1oz per plant now im dialed in to hydro.

update monday when i place into dripper system for a week before flower.

basically once plants are 8-10" high they are going into flower.

pkj

parkingjoe said:
still should have over 1oz per plant now I'm dialed in to hydro. update Monday when I place into dripper system for a week before flower. basically once plants are 8-10" high they are going into flower.
Sounds like a great selection to grow man!

Using ebb and flow, I got a consistent 2 ounces from each plant. It was always 2.2 or 2.3 ounces each time from each plant. This is the cured weight.

I hope you have the same results man!

Good luck!

Stoney Bud said:
Sounds like a great selection to grow man!

Using ebb and flow, I got a consistent 2 ounces from each plant. It was always 2.2 or 2.3 ounces each time from each plant. This is the cured weight.

I hope you have the same results man!

Good luck!

I think that you train your plants more than P does, Stoney. From the pictures I've seen you take, you have nice, bushy plants. Not sure if PJ can get that same effect with his so close to each other? Either way, you both do well, and I'm following both of your grows. :)

hi fluid1,

once my babies are into dripper system they will have some more room to grow.

they will have about 1sq ft per plant which is more than enough for single cola style grows.

not ideal but thinking about utilising my grow space more effectively such as making up a 7ft x 3ft tray then i can dot plants all over the tray and link up the drippers.

ill probably start doing this halfway thru flowering judging by my past grows.rofl

later dudes

pkj.

I thought you were going for the single cola grows, Stoney Bud usually has multiple colas with his bushy plants. Either way, you're getting a lot of good nugget! :cool:

hi fluid1 i dont intentionally go for single colas sytle grows its just that i put into flower soon as rooted.its a time thing i cannot bring myself to veg plants once flower room is empty so cram as many as i can into flower room and start again........

my plant strains are pretty bushy especially the sensi star but i do prefer less bushy types.

anyway fluid1 dude im actually going to veg for a week once i tidy up flower room tomorrow and put 30 into dripper system maybe even the sensi star mother as ive had enough of this strain after 7 years the bastard takes forever to root clones then forever and a day to start growing.

christ i need a smoke........

happy xmas everyone all the best.

pkj.

now into flower room under 2 x 600 watt hps for another week until they are ready for flowering.:)

about 30 small ones at moment and the massive 3ft high sensi star is going into flower at the same time......:bugger:

the other is just vegging some more its my 2 year old unknown indica which is beautiful smoke/stone/chill and taste.:p

all going to be dripper fed once i set up lines tomorrow once i have an empty grow space to many humans around as its xmasssssssssss:dancing: :48:

so there you have it my friends update once drippers are set up:D

pkj:)

i really really really should have known better. :doh:

my own fault cannot blame stupid mate who only the other day said his plant has no probs or pests.took his word for it. :headpain: never again :(

YES YOUVE GUSSED RIGHT DUDES

I HAVE MITES AGAIN.......... :rofl:

anyway day one of my spider mite eradication technique. :wassnnme:

ive sprayed with wetting agent completely drenching them all over and underneath and will do this daily until all traces of mites are gone. :yahoo: :yahoo:

anyway they have grown and ill let them go bit longer before i put in flower.. ;)

ps the bigger plants are no out of vegging/flower room and will not be reentering due to possibility of mites and due to their size i cannot be arsed to treat them so ill keep them out of harms way and maybe in the new year throw them outside and see what happens..............:bugger:

pkj

oh sorry forgot to inform you all mate gave me his massive 4ft plant and it had mites so i killed it dead and im pissed off again..........

them spider mites will be the death of me one day roflmao.

pkj

Damn PJ were gonna have to change your user name to Spidermiteman. :p You just have the worse luck when it comes to those little suckers don't ya. Well i only hope that you can get rid of them. Good luck mang. ;)

Dude!! Awesome.... Good you're back.

I know Canna very well. I've been using it for 2 years. I think it's a solid product that you'll really like.

In a continuous recirc system, I would be careful about the nute str. The Canna recc's are 1.5 - 2.0 EC. I have never come even close to that. I think those are recc's for fruiting (not flowering) plants.

If you subtract your water's base EC (which is usually just inorganic salts), the 'fert' EC that's worked for me is about 250 for seedlings after 2 weeks (I have a 'seedling mix' that is not Canna), then slowly titrating up...even at the peak I am at 500-750.

If you don't have something to measure this, you are shooting in the dark and trust me Cowboy, you will shoot wrong. :D

Two words: Bluelabs Truncheon

ha ha made me laugh tbg pain in the arse them mites anyway here goes dudes.:

ohhh zarnon i just go by the label have ph meter and cf trunceon so judging by last grow that was a major fook up and i got great results im a canna convert

ps did you by any chance attend a university dude cos you go right over my head with your comments sometimes:confused: :D

ok ive more or less set up dripper system but need some more lines as last lot used are too short so have to wait until hydro shop reopens.:(

anyways tonight is day one of flowering although im going to have to individually feed each plant until i get dripper lines set up should be ok for couple of days

pk they plants are only 4" high and looking a bit worse for wear must have od'ed on spraying for mites :eek:

checked every plant including mother plants and no sign of any spider mites ;) so looking good ;)

anyway no point in going into feeding regime until its set up proper like.......

happy xmas everyone

pkj:banana:

also shot of 30 x unknown indicas same as half last lot...:clap: :dancing: :guitar:

heres another two words new zealand hydroponics

**** thats three words.........rofl

pkj

get ya drift if you'll excuse the pun dude

been od'ing on veg nutes twice the dose instead of normal amount leaves bit twisty and curly but will recover :D

ps i placed them into flower last night @ 3-5" high:rolleyes: :eek: :huh:

roflmao

all the best @ xmas folks

pkj:) ;)

the babes are lookin pretty sweet. best of luck pj. :cool:

Damn PJ how many grows you got going mang. :D Everything is looking great keep it up my friend. ;)

Latest posts

Back