Day 63. Need advice on harvesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20% Amber is my gold standard

are you sure it is not 17 or 18 or maybe even 22 %?

just how many trichomes did you actually count?

did you count them at the top of the plant m the bottom of the plant , and all the ones inbetween?

and what about breaking open a bud and checking the trichomes on the inside of the flowers?

just how many trichomes are on one cannabis plant?

are you sure it is not 17 or 18 or maybe even 22 %?

just how many trichomes did you actually count?

did you count them at the top of the plant m the bottom of the plant , and all the ones inbetween?

and what about breaking open a bud and checking the trichomes on the inside of the flowers?

just how many trichomes are on one cannabis plant?
to clarify the 20% is within the scopes view, when about 20% (an educated guess based on this i do check several different area's) when it looks like about 1/5 within the scopes circle view are amber in color.

to clarify the 20% is within the scopes view, when about 20% (an educated guess based on this i do check several different area's) when it looks like about 1/5 within the scopes circle view are amber in color.

dont pay no attention to me , especially when i make smart arse comments like that

i know that we are only making a scientific wild arse guess on the percents

but yeah , i get it ,we want to see some amber before harvest , some of us want less amber , some of us want more amber

here is to a happy harvest!

Latest posts

Back