Day 63. Need advice on harvesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi all, my 3x3 tent has a total of 5 plants on day 63 in flower. The two in the back are sativas and have many weeks to go. But the 3 in the front are indica dominant.
Crazy Cow, Eden's Apple, and Sundae Punch. All 8-9 week strains according to Elev8 Genetics. I have noticed that the one on the right, photo 1, and the one on the left, photo 2 have stopped bulking. Do any if these look ready? Trichomes are mixed, 80 cloudy, 20 amber. Thanm you.

Attachments

• 20220604_000737.jpg
    20220604_000737.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220604_000750.jpg
    20220604_000750.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220604_000820.jpg
    20220604_000820.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220604_000839.jpg
    20220604_000839.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13
Should I have a small fan in my drying tent I intend along with my AC infinity exhaust and carbon filter or just use the exhaust as a passive intake for air movement?

Should I have a small fan in my drying tent I intend along with my AC infinity exhaust and carbon filter or just use the exhaust as a passive intake for air movement?

yes if you have high humidity

we do not need fans when drying our plants , humidity is like 7-14%

Hi all, my 3x3 tent has a total of 5 plants on day 63 in flower. The two in the back are sativas and have many weeks to go. But the 3 in the front are indica dominant.
Crazy Cow, Eden's Apple, and Sundae Punch. All 8-9 week strains according to Elev8 Genetics. I have noticed that the one on the right, photo 1, and the one on the left, photo 2 have stopped bulking. Do any if these look ready? Trichomes are mixed, 80 cloudy, 20 amber. Thanm you.
It all depends on the type of smoke that you were trying to establish. I have another month to go but once they seem 80% to me I'm considering chopping down one of my plants early in order to get a different High. Sometimes you just need that different Bud for different situations. Early to rise, late to bed.

This growth looks spectacular Imo. I hope mine fatten up like this. I'm in week 4, the point which they should start fattening I hope.

Attachments

• 20220531_180129.jpg
    20220531_180129.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
55% is a good humidity for drying. I don't think a fan is necessary. But some may disagree. Just don't let the buds get to dry.
Yeah I would think maybe basic air flow, probably don't need direct air but just some air moving in the room. Just to keep the stagnation down around the plants were a lot of humidity is left off.

Your plants are beautiful. Do you have a picture of the trichomes? It it is very easy to harvest to early so sleep on it a night before you do to make sure it wasent just excitement making you want to chop them. Also, they may not all be ready at the same time. Even some plants can be partially ready so look at all the flowers. Nice grow 😊

I have a fan going in my tent when I dry but not blowing on the plants like mechaniman stated. I also run the exhaust fan to filter odor and get some air exchange. My grow area is 50-60% rh and in the low 70’s for temp

Your plants are beautiful. Do you have a picture of the trichomes? It it is very easy to harvest to early so sleep on it a night before you do to make sure it wasent just excitement making you want to chop them. Also, they may not all be ready at the same time. Even some plants can be partially ready so look at all the flowers. Nice grow 😊
Sorry, I harvested already.

More cal/mag.....just kidding.

The first words Big learned as a baby.....two more weeks and Needs Cal/Mag

that is partially true

i was so surprised when I was born that I did not say a thing until about a year later

All milky, 20 % amber and all pistols dry? Last year because of lights I harvested the tops and 3 weeks later the bottoms and gained 2 oz of happy, happy joy, joy!!!

Latest posts

Back