Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High how are you

Reaction score
Hello I’m on day 55 and I have a lot of nitrogen im in 7 gallon pots have done 14 gallon flush . I fed general hydroponic til week 5 . Any suggestions ? Should I wait til day 70? Also these are different strains please any input is helpful

Attachments

• 1887AFA0-735E-4608-B1D7-59E34A1FC9BF.jpeg
    1887AFA0-735E-4608-B1D7-59E34A1FC9BF.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Get a scope. Some might be ready and 9 wks and some might go 10 or even 11 wks. Nice healthy looking plants. Couple of things....my eyes are deceiving but those don't look like 7 gal pots. if they are you don't need 7 gal pots no bigger than your plants are. Also a 14 gal flush....you went through a lot of water. For those plants a 6 gal flush would be plenty.

What makes you think you have a lot of nitrogen?

Get a scope. Some might be ready and 9 wks and some might go 10 or even 11 wks. Nice healthy looking plants. Couple of things....my eyes are deceiving but those don't look like 7 gal pots. if they are you don't need 7 gal pots no bigger than your plants are. Also a 14 gal flush....you went through a lot of water. For those plants a 6 gal flush would be plenty.

What makes you think you have a lot of nitrogen?
The leafs are green still no fade and it’s day 55 I fed them until middle of week 5 aggressive feed smh learned my lesson . I now will go with 1/2 of what the recommended doses are and maybe rely more on organic

Did you intend to do and intermediate flush? Guess not. I flush 10 days from harvest and they get nothing but water.

I cut out all N 30 days out, along with cal/mag and other supplements. My last feeding is 14 days out. You will find that others do this a bit different. But this works for me. If organic there is no need to flush at all.

I have strains that don't fade until the very end and some fade as soon as I cut out the N.

Latest posts

Back