Dayton Ohio here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loobie

Med user with MS
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just stumbled on this page looking for good growing tips. I am going to grow next spring and want to get some good info. I'm a 40 year old Plant Manager that smokes every night due to the spasticity from Multiple Sclerosis. You will struggle long and hard to find good information about the real medicinal effects since no one can orchestrate a controlled trial since everyone knows who is getting the good stuff and who is getting placebo. It's hard to have a blind control group when they all know they are high.

For neuropathic pain, there is nothing better because the side effect of this drug is what you are after. It's amazing all the dangerous **** I can get Rx for because of my MS. There are OD labels all over some of the meds. But I can't get legal med. MJ because of paper mill lobbyists in the 1930's. Oh well, I just wanted to say HI.

welcome loobie i am also in ohio but i keep my town kinda shhh if you know what i mean . also why wait to grow in the spring we can walk you though your own indoor grow that would be low cost and less stress. and you can have buds ready to smoke by new years.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know what you decide and how it's going.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Enjoy. ;)

Loobie, hello and welcome.

I use the herb for medicine and have a Canadian Government Authorization to grow and use marijuana. I also grow for a MS patient and she tells me that nothing seems to work for her as well as the herb.

My feelings, in regards to growing, is that if you are using it for meds it had better be good meds. If you are buying it off the street you usually have no idea of just how clean it is and that is of great importance.

I think that your idea of growing outside next year has merit but why wait?

A small indoor grow will provide you with enough meds until next years outdoor season and you will be sure of what is in your medication.

If you need help getting it set up just ask for help as there are several knowledgeable growers here that will come to your aid. Just ask!

Good luck and good health to you!

Thanks for all the replies! I will be seeking help come spring. I can't grow inside due to kids in the house, but I have plenty of property for some outdoor growage.

Latest posts

Back