DC420 here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC420BigBuds

Reaction score
I come here as my friend Dank did. I am growing with AIS. Catch me thread to see what AIS can do. Be warned these buds are not for the average joe. Hey i love to grow and watch others grow also.

Love and Peace All.

Welcome to MP, we like to try and keep it drama free here, so if you are coming from RIU you will definitely notice the difference. Not sure what AIS is but I am sure you will fill us in.

AIS, I believe it is ,air injection soil. I think I have a couple of posts somewhere .

AIS, I believe it is ,air injection soil. I think I have a couple of posts somewhere .

you are correct. AIS rocks. My latest harvest is almost done drying and it weighs 385.5 grams. i figure it will be done at 350 grams. 12.5 oz for those who dont like math. my biggest cola is 57.5 grams right now almost 2 oz its huge.

:) whats up bro? Glad 2 see you here. haha
I come here as my friend Dank did. I am growing with AIS. Catch me thread to see what AIS can do. Be warned these buds are not for the average joe. Hey i love to grow and watch others grow also.

Love and Peace All.

That drama is why there is a flood of folks coming ;) I just couldn't stand it any longer myself. I myself already like it here, and plan on staying. ;)
Welcome to MP, we like to try and keep it drama free here, so if you are coming from RIU you will definitely notice the difference. Not sure what AIS is but I am sure you will fill us in.

No doubt. I really dont think we have to worry about the MODS here jumping down our throats over something someone else did. :) All the MODS I had encountered here have been really nice to me thus far. ;)
yeah they seem allot nicer here.

lol. i hear you they even sent a message asking if i need assistance to let them know. I like the friendly feel. you know why im on 420 i want to win free stuff lol. trust me bro i will. you seen my first grow and so far its 18 grams short of 1 lb with 1 more BB plant to harvest. I can only say the AIS, oh man it rocks.
And the C99 which was started 2 weeks later.

Welcome dc420 enjoy your stay and lets pass this around. :bong:

i made my first piece of hash today only 1.5 grams but hey i cant wait to smoke it.

i made my first piece of hash today only 1.5 grams but hey i cant wait to smoke it.

I love hash! I have grown for over 30 years and threw away the trim for over 20 years. I simply cannot believe that I threw out all my trim (potential hash) for so long. My favorite is bubble hash--easy, safe, and bags are getting downright inexpensive. Dry ice hash is good (more like kief), but doesn't seem to have that hashy taste I love.

I love hash! I have grown for over 30 years and threw away the trim for over 20 years. I simply cannot believe that I threw out all my trim (potential hash) for so long. My favorite is bubble hash--easy, safe, and bags are getting downright inexpensive. Dry ice hash is good (more like kief), but doesn't seem to have that hashy taste I love.

I have to agree with the bubble hash. I bought the bags and made my first batch a couple weeks ago. Mmmmmm mmmmm good. [emoji6]

so all who has the best post for making hash here? using buds also. i want to get as much as i can. this weekend ill smoke some of the hash just a little want it to get better and better.

Latest posts

Back