Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a Good thread , shows all the hoops and friggin whistles we had to grow through back then and how severely one had to pay if caught.
Not as easy as new partakers of today.
We were Road Blazers and trend setters
81979441.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How many threads are you going to ask this question on?
Ive asked you what you need several times now,,including in a PM😠
Do you not see the banner at the top of the page that says...ADVERTISE ON MARIJUANA PASSION CLICK HERE?🤔

I also see you have logged in under more then one name. Whats your deal? Your about to get your butt banned.
Screenshot_20210112-065819.png

the only thing that doctors push on me is oxycotin you ever tryed it ? well i got news for you it gives me a sickning high upset stomach and makes me very mean to my wife and kids.not only that i have been off of them for about 4 years because i lost them 1 da looked all over for them in same place all day long and the next day i was spanking the **** out of my kids for not looking for them as hard as i was .then i broke down and cryed myself for doing it .so i said nomore . i did end up finding them in my old rain coat i wore to bow hunt a few days later when it rained again. but why would anyone want to be so addictive to a prescribed medicine they would do that to there kids . i am not that person and dont wanna be ever. the addictiveness of a prescribed narcotic like that should be banned.

I did oxy once.
Was hanging at a friends house one nite, drinking smoking having a good time.
He had a bad back and was getting scripts of 80mg Oxys (guy was 120lbs wet and popped 6 of those per day).
I was complaining a bit about muscle sprain , and he offered me an oxy.
I reluctantly popped the pill.

I do not remember leaving his house.
I do not remember driving a 4,000lb car home (thank god it was only 2 miles).

Next thing I know, I wake up shaking & shivering violently.
I was parked in my driveway, car off, slumped over the steering wheel.
The temps that night were in low teens or worse.
Not sure how long I slept in car, but I came close to freezing to death.
I got out of car, staggering, made it to the door, barely got the key in the lock because I was
shaking, made it inside to warm house.

Next thing I know I wake up in my bed, under the blankets, with my shoes and coat on.
It was 4pm the next afternoon.

That was the first and only oxy I ever took.

p.s. - My buddy Guy - he died at age 51. His liver was shot due to years of pill use and heavy drinking.

Hie!
Recently my uncle received his medical marijuana card in Illinois, from Greenpot MD, The process of getting the card was quite simple and hassle-free. He is using his card for purchasing cannabis legally from the dispensary. what do you guys say about the services, legalization of cannabis in your state and experience of getting the mmj card.

Don't need government involved. They just need to leave ppl the fk alone. They fk up everything they touch.

Hie!
Recently my uncle received his medical marijuana card in Illinois, from Greenpot MD, The process of getting the card was quite simple and hassle-free. He is using his card for purchasing cannabis legally from the dispensary. what do you guys say about the services, legalization of cannabis in your state and experience of getting the mmj card.

what do I say about it?

I say there are more ways to get arrested for cannabis than ever before

i say anytime and anything the gubmint gets involved in turns to bovine feces

Even tho my state is legal, I would not put my name on any list they (state/feds) have. I don’t trust them with being able to judge my life nor do I need them at my front door wanting to look around for weed, guns or anything else they may not agree with going on in my life. I’m just happy to grow legally and don’t even want them knowing about that.
good morning peeps 🥰

Oh sad, I think you need to immediately contact with a professional lawyer. I will recommend you my family lawyer who works for Mandslawyers company. I personally know this man. They will guide you properly according to the law.
he is probably out of jail by now. The post you replied to is from 2006…

Welcome Jessie. Yup that is an old thread. Have you ever had a run in with LEO?

Jessie is in Canada ……ain’t weed legal up there?

but yeah , Jessie could have had a non marijuana related run in with leo

I’ve never had a run in with Leo…….

1B4C28CD-7EF6-48B7-92F1-864E50C326C1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back