Dear newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I am not into photography. So, the phone has to do. My old phone took much better close ups but it is what it is. How do you photo shop??? 😇

The second was actually NOT photo shopped.

iphone?

Not to be bragging but I only use my phone and the pics are amazing...
1605747356668.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_231506.jpg
    IMG_20201207_231506.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
i joined

why?

so I could help fight the war against Fascism and show them commies what a couple of hillbillies can do

Big, I respect your service to the country and would never criticize anybody for serving. I did my time and made the best of it. But I had other things on my mind like sex, drugs and rock and roll.....!!!!!!

Big, I respect your service to the country and would never criticize anybody for serving. I did my time and made the best of it. But I had other things on my mind like sex, drugs and rock and roll.....!!!!!!

ditto Amigo

the first time I tried to join the Navy cause I wanted to be a medic but they rejected me when they found out that I was into sex , drugs , and rock and roll , mostly the drugs...

they said we can’t have no hippies having flashbacks in the middle of a firefight so get outta here....

so I went over to the Air Force recruiter and lied my arse off and said I was a fan of Porter Wagoner , never touched alcohol let alone drugs , and I was a virgin

i finally got outta there 7 years later

The Army didn't give a s h i t what you were into. They needed sacrificial bodies to send to Nam. Fortunately, I never went overseas. Ft Ord Calf and Ft Carson Colo....to pretty good duty posts. Back then I was a freak and didn't care about the country.....today I am a patriot and stand with our flag. I should be in now and not when all I wanted to do was party.

Welcome aboard. This forum is the kindest most friendly bunch on the web. Some of these forums have some really angry know it all types.

Latest posts

Back