Deathsmiles First ever Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice. You know that you have to dry it before you can cure it....right?

Yup Yup. Its all drying as we speak. i didnt have enough room to hang it so its over some a/c wall vent covers spread out with a small fan blowing air around the room. The fan isnt too big so they shouldnt dry too quickly.

I cant wait to see my finished project.

Im going to be building my second grow room today. Its going to be a 20Lx6Wx9T Ill be running an Ebb&Grow system with a pot upgrade to 25-30 plants. Under two Magnum XXXL Magnum 1000watt HPS. Once i get my next pay check ill be adding in another XXXL. I plan on walling off about 5ft for a veg space in the future.

Cool DS I'm glad it was a success, really cool!! Have you read the thread on hygrometers? very useful if you want real good taste. Are you gonna be your tester?? lol, I know smokein ain't your thing, and I got kinda A-wierdish about your passion, etc., which I apoligize for, Good luck, and keep us posted

Thanks Skag. Ill look for the thread now. Ive got to read up on how long to let them sit out and dry before jarring and such. They are stinking up the place more then ever now :]

My sister will be the main tester. Shes been "testing" weed for like.. 8 years now so she has an edge on me :p But if i do try one, it will be the Grape Ape.

Its all good man, i came off hot headed too, i was just annoyed with the lack of help and extra 3rd degree i kept getting. But the past is the past and its all good now.

I have a new found passion for growing in its own nature. Like the upkeep and watching everything go from start to finish. Cant wait to finish me new room!!

Latest posts

Back