Decarb time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would guess yes as long as the bud is ground up well. the thc is in glands called trichomes, not the actual leaf material. i don;t know if you have access to concentrates but that might be a better way to purchase cannabis moving forward as it is a much higher percentage of thc and very little other stuff.

Rosebud is a better resource than i am on this. i can just do the math but have no experience in utilizing cannabinoids medically(aside from using it for pain relief).

The reason for using bud is that many of the oils don't specify strain. With autism we are looking for a calming indica and by getting a hybrid or a sativa then that might increase problem behaviours. The bud had no leaf if I recall and was over ground. I know that the answers are not exact and at best a little better then a guess. Thank you very much for your help.

I have never gotten a concentrate (oil, shatter, BHO, etc) that didn't tell me what strain it was. Where are you buying oil blind?!? Can't imagine anyone reputable selling concentrates and not telling you what it is?

Bud always has some leaf material. It is really virtually impossible to trim ALL leaf material away when trimming.

This is a shot of our menu at the dispensary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-124831_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923-124831_Drive.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 35
i am sure if you ask at the dispensary, they can tell you the lineage of the concentrates and tinctures. or contact the manufacturers which are listed on the left of the menu. i would also look into concentrates such as shatter or live resin. they can be above 90% thc(so 900 mg per 1 gram of concentrate).

Raid U need to start thinking about growing -- It don't take much room for a couple plants -- U on it about indicas -- When I fell I got a traumatic brain injury and they say I exibit some Autistic traits sometimes -- The indicas keep me mostly level and the outbursts at a minimum -- In Texas if I want medicine I have to make it myself after I grow the weed -- I get by and I got some indicas that don't care who U are they will melt U !--

Latest posts

Back