Decent Vape Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Hi, I have owned 3 vape pens for oil. I am really happy with my fourth and thought I would share this one with you. I like that you don't have to unscrew the vape cartridge to charge it and it is not really expensive.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...42e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=7V3P9KRQ7WTKPNTCNBN7
518dPe8g4BL._SL1001_.jpg

If anyone knows of a decent vape pen please post. :)

Last edited:
This is what I have, but I am a flower kinda guyttps://lifestyle.focuscamera.com/dynavap-vapcap-shadow-m-dry-herb-vaporizer-2018-model-with-acrylic-grinder-and-storage-tubes.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgPHauqur5AIVBZJbCh2EGw2rEAYYByABEgKtrfD_BwEh

St. Nick, could you tell me more about Dynavap--I'm a flower kind of gal. How much does it hold? How many hits do you get per load?

Edited- moved to my own thread...

I am interested in the PAX vape pen for dry flower. has anyone used this? Thanks.
Yes, I have a PAX 3 dry herb vaporizer. Works great and you can adjust temps and other settings via Blu-Tooth as an app on a smart phone. I like it very well. Grind fine, and pack pretty tightly and works great. Easy to load, and I use a Silicone funnel found on Amazon that fits it for loading flower. Has 2 different sized oven lids so you can load small amount (which I do) and good for at least 2 and sometimes 3 sessions. Larger one would be for an all day use or with others. Does not produce much "Vapor" but the effects are still there. Great temperature range and the Deluxe also includes a special oven insert for use with concentrate. Just load around a rice grain sized piece of concentrate, run the temp up on highest setting and will vaporize concentrates. I have NOT tried this as to date.
Also for @oldfogey8 This is a link to a liquefier for vaping pens. No PG,PEG, VG, Mineral oil, MCT, etc. This may be something to consider (from prior posts) https://tinyurl.com/y4quyrfe

Last edited:
I used to have an IOLite. Propane vape for flowers. Son #2 borrowed it and left it at his uncle's 2000 miles away. Never seen it again. I have a dynavap. It works well

Not a "pen" in shape, but an ultracompact with a bigger battery- love my eLeaf mini iStick. Economical to purchase, long charge hold, good basic functionality, and i can completely palm it down to invisibility even with Girl Hands.
Can't get vape juice in MA til further notice but I've never trusted it to begin with. I use a CO2 extract which is considered solventless due to complete evaporation; solid as a rock below about 75'f and needs a few minutes stuck in yer armpit first but the little vape puts out enough heat to handle it fine . For $30, I'm impressed.
Look how tiny it is!

Attachments

• 20191031_215112.jpg
    20191031_215112.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20191031_215151.jpg
    20191031_215151.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20191031_215237.jpg
    20191031_215237.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
St. Nick, could you tell me more about Dynavap--I'm a flower kind of gal. How much does it hold? How many hits do you get per load?

If you are smoking a potent strain it holds enough for a decent buzz. I have lousy lungs and I get about 8-10 hits. I imagine a younger person would get 4 or 5. The only drawback is needing a torch. Its not really as portable as a battery type vape.

After using this thing for a while and loaning it to a couple of friends, I've decided its too small and too much effort.

Burnin1 always had some cool post. Maybe he will post sometimes.

I personally like the O.Pen 2.0. Though you have to unscrew to charge, it’s an auto draw pen. No press and hold to draw. Three different voltage options and a fourth meant for dabs. Not sure anymore but they’ve always had a lifetime warranty replacement which I like most about it.

For an oil vape pen, I recommend the Vessel. Well built, it gives the smoothest hit i have found. Battery lasts a longtime and the customer service is top notch. Not the cheapest, but you need to protect your lungs.

Latest posts

Back