Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Deception here. new to the site and im a new farmer

Deception

I am just here t roleplay
Reaction score
Hello guys I just arrived to this site. I am a new grower I have start on my first crop.
at the moment it Its about 2 to 3 weeks and it is growing with sunlight.
I am building a little growroom the dimensions are I believe 3x3.5x7. I have just barley paint it flat white . Just waiting for it to dry for the last coat.
well anyways I am going to have it under 600 watts I have the light kit already with a reflector I still dont hVe no ventilation system yet. I am trying to put my baby under the lamp in about a week or so. What would be my next step ??? For my plant I have the fox farm ocean. What should I be feeding it or is it to early ?

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
First: Welcome to MP... hit this: :48:

Second: your plan sounds pretty thought out... 600w is plenty of light for you space... but what are you planning for ventilation?

Now to the soil/feeding is your baby green or yellow? how tall? can you post pics?

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Welcome to MP. FFoF has enough nutrition in it to last about 5-6 weeks. Are you wanting to do an organic grow? Green mojo.

Deception

Reaction score
For the ventilation I honestly not sure what I have in mind. I am on a low budget so im guessing a three inch diameter for the hole? Also I doubt ima have to worry about smell for now but I would like to add a carbon filter as it will filter out the smell. Im thinking of running the hose from outside to the grow room about 10/15 ft should do and the other to the attic (8ft)

My crop it a purple widow regular so the possibility of it being a male is quite high:( I hope its a female)
It is not yellow at all here are some photos ....oh by the way she is 20 days old

View attachment 20140521_004432.jpg

View attachment 20140521_004603.jpg

View attachment 20140525_214119.jpg

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Deception.

Green mojo for your seedlings, there. It's a great hobby!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Deception

Reaction score
Ozzy yes just gp to the very bottom of the page and click on the tab that says manage attachments after that just click add file than attach and submit

Deception

Reaction score
:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Deception.

Green mojo for your seedlings, there. It's a great hobby!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Thnx bro it is a great hobby and I also find it quite soothing to the mind

Latest posts