Deception here. new to the site and im a new farmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deception

I am just here t roleplay
Reaction score
Hello guys I just arrived to this site. I am a new grower I have start on my first crop.
at the moment it Its about 2 to 3 weeks and it is growing with sunlight.
I am building a little growroom the dimensions are I believe 3x3.5x7. I have just barley paint it flat white . Just waiting for it to dry for the last coat.
well anyways I am going to have it under 600 watts I have the light kit already with a reflector I still dont hVe no ventilation system yet. I am trying to put my baby under the lamp in about a week or so. What would be my next step ??? For my plant I have the fox farm ocean. What should I be feeding it or is it to early ?

First: Welcome to MP... hit this: :48:

Second: your plan sounds pretty thought out... 600w is plenty of light for you space... but what are you planning for ventilation?

Now to the soil/feeding is your baby green or yellow? how tall? can you post pics?

Welcome to MP. FFoF has enough nutrition in it to last about 5-6 weeks. Are you wanting to do an organic grow? Green mojo.

For the ventilation I honestly not sure what I have in mind. I am on a low budget so im guessing a three inch diameter for the hole? Also I doubt ima have to worry about smell for now but I would like to add a carbon filter as it will filter out the smell. Im thinking of running the hose from outside to the grow room about 10/15 ft should do and the other to the attic (8ft)

My crop it a purple widow regular so the possibility of it being a male is quite high:( I hope its a female)
It is not yellow at all here are some photos ....oh by the way she is 20 days old

View attachment 20140521_004432.jpg

View attachment 20140521_004603.jpg

View attachment 20140525_214119.jpg

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Deception.

Green mojo for your seedlings, there. It's a great hobby!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Ozzy yes just gp to the very bottom of the page and click on the tab that says manage attachments after that just click add file than attach and submit

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Deception.

Green mojo for your seedlings, there. It's a great hobby!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Thnx bro it is a great hobby and I also find it quite soothing to the mind

Latest posts

Back