Decisions, the right one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambo4104

Reaction score
Okay, i have a choice, i could do either or, im worried of w fire hazard, i dont want my house to go up in flames since they have to be on 24/7(lowryder grow) heres the choices:

my growspace is a few suare feet(literally, like 3.5' total, and around 19" tall)

i originally bought threee compact fluorescents going on the notion that 5100 lumens would be enough for my space, but i can, use double sockets and have 6 compact fluorescents, or, at the notion of a fire hazard, use one double socket and have 4 lights, but thats only around 5800 lumens, is that good enough, better yet, is 5100 lumens good enough?(three lights is around 80 watts)

im thinking 4-5 lowryder X master kush.

I don't think that's enough lumens for that many plants. If i'm not mistaken i think you need like 6,000 lumens per square foot.

Bare min. 3,000 lumens per sq. ft. 6,000 and your sittin good. IMHO

okay, im gonna go for 10200 lumens, thats 6 lights, i hope thats enough,lol, plus, i went to home depot, and im gonna have the extra cash after i but soil, perlite, and peat moss, which was cheaper than i planned, lol.

19" tall)
...??? wven if the pots are small, say 6", and allowing a mere 6" for your lights, that alone takes all but 7" of your growing space. Even Lowriders" need more room than you have supplied...

Latest posts

Back