Deep Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahakala

Reaction score
Anybody come up with any brilliant and profound insights while you were high? That you actually still remember? Here is one.

My girlfriend and I were doing a couple of bowls the other night and came up with the following:

Time travel: It is impossible travel to the future because the future is determined by the choices we make in the present. So any future visited is only a possible future because there are decisions that have yet to be made that will shape the future. It is however possible to travel into the past because it has already happened. And nothing you do can change the past because it will have already happened and the choices you made in the past when you go back will affect the present to which you return…..having made those choice when you were in the past…. but once you are in the past can you back to the present since it is now the future?.......After this it gets a little confusing.

heh, I usually get ideas for stories. Someday I'm going to be a famous author you know.

One time while I was watching Hellsing(it's an anime). Well I was watching Incognito and I began to wonder why the main bad guy in anime is never a woman. Then after the last episode ended I realized that people didn't want to see a woman get a skewer up the ass like Incognito did.

That's all I remember of my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back