Deficiency’s help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it is salt buildup in your medium. Your runoff ppm is higher than that of the feeding ppm. Besides, this is a very common problem especially for handwatering. I would flush out the medium several times maybe allow it to soak for an hour then flush provided that your coco can drain well. It looks like you have enough perlite in the mix for that. A You could use some H2O2 and airstone for your water before flushing and in your ferts res.

I would say it is salt buildup in your medium. Your runoff ppm is higher than that of the feeding ppm. Besides, this is a very common problem especially for handwatering. I would flush out the medium several times maybe allow it to soak for an hour then flush provided that your coco can drain well. It looks like you have enough perlite in the mix for that. A You could use some H2O2 and airstone for your water before flushing and in your ferts res.
Ok thank you

Update today it looks even worse is there anything I can do until my soil drys out again?

Attachments

• IMG_0607.MP4
    12.1 MB

Latest posts

Back