Deficiency problem on some

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Help me call this out I was thinking magnesium but let me know what yall
PXL_20220729_234059598.jpg
PXL_20220729_233410327.jpg
PXL_20220729_233428058.jpg
PXL_20220729_233422986.jpg
think

Looks like septoria to me , have your plants started to flower septoria normally setts in just as your plants turn
I would be trimming off all affected leaves straight away regardless
I think they are all beginning to some are farther in than others but some don't have any to little signs of the same problem I'm going out to the spot and will pull all the infected leave off and tomorrow night spray with some baking soda nutrients mix and see if it halts it's progress or if it continues

Well I'm checking off for the night might wake up super early and do a leaf pull and baking soda spray I've never felt with this septoria how bad is it??

I only dealt with it once when I grew outside , cut all effected leaves off clean up around the plant make sure there is no dead material on ground , make sure you use disposable gloves toss the gloves with the leaves you pull off it can spread rapidly if you not careful , I used neem oil on mine and all worked out , dont spray neem oil on buds though or they will taste terrible

I only dealt with it once when I grew outside , cut all effected leaves off clean up around the plant make sure there is no dead material on ground , make sure you use disposable gloves toss the gloves with the leaves you pull off it can spread rapidly if you not careful , I used neem oil on mine and all worked out , dont spray neem oil on buds though or they will taste terrible
I'm over at a buddy's house but about to head home will pull them tonight and spray with Neem and baking soda there only preflowering now will be fine to spray them

Take a look at my grow journal and see there not far along yet

Latest posts

Back