Deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If thought about it, what's really the difference between that and eating things that have cowshit spread on them all the time!
You don’t spread fresh cow manure on plants unless you want them to die. Cow manure is composted and comes from an animal we eat. I wouldn’t eat human flesh. I wouldn’t spread human manure on a plant either. There are better, safer sources of nitrogen but it is a free country so anyone can pee on their plants all they want. I will smoke my herb, thanks.

You don’t spread fresh cow manure on plants unless you want them to die. Cow manure is composted and comes from an animal we eat. I wouldn’t eat human flesh. I wouldn’t spread human manure on a plant either. There are better, safer sources of nitrogen but it is a free country so anyone can pee on their plants all they want. I will smoke my herb, thanks.
I grew up on a farm, we spread fresh cows manure daily on field where crops that were grown were meant for consumption.

Ok. On indoor grown weed. Did you eat vegetables grown on your leach field?
Yes, sweet corn and we made wheat flour from wheat that we grew in the fields. It may have composted prior to planting because it was spread earlier in the year and disced into the fields. however manure was used where edible crops were grown.
🤔 Now that I think of it maybe that's what's wrong with me. 🤣

He is talking about spreading fresh manure on a plowed Field that is composted by the time they plant.

Plant based manure is good for plants if you let it sit over the winter.....meat based manure is bad.....to hot.

Cow manure is some awesome shit(literally) because all they eat is plants. I spread composted cow manure on my lawn. It's very high in Nitrogen.
Cows, chickens, bats and many other plant eating animals provide great fertilizer.

I would never pee on any of my plants. If I was growing gorilla style I might pee around them to help with animals.

Are you checking your PH runoff. Just asking because I made that mistake. My plants needed CalMag but couldn’t suck it up because my PH runoff was low wished to late that I had been checking it all along Cal mag is essential tho if you don’t have any get some.
Did a PH runoff test today, getting the same readings right in the 6.8-7 range.

Did a PH runoff test today, getting the same readings right in the 6.8-7 range.
Well that’s good. Don’t forget to do it now and then so you don’t get that crispy look at the end like I did with my current clone grow GG4 plant. I was to late into week 5 of flower before figuring out there was a reason my plant wouldn’t accept more calmag

Latest posts

Back