deleted post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Passion Announcements & Support' started by orangesunshine, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Jul 27, 2019 #1

orangesunshine

orangesunshine

orangesunshine

Drama Free

i just went to reference a thread i started on companion planting----i cut and paste a bunch of info in my last post in the thread and gave credit to the website where it came from---what's up---why was the last post deleted???????--- it wasn't spam--- there was no promotion or sales pitch for them of any kind---i have no affiliation with the website i got the info from---just some good organic growing reference info we could all use---deleting that post was a disservice to the people here with a passion to grow companion plants with their herb---hope someone can give me an explanation so i don't waste my time trying to help others with valuable information in the future :(

2. Jul 28, 2019 #2

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hi Orangesunshine, I can not find the thread you are speaking of at this moment. I am so sorry that happened. It must have been a glitch, I will talk to Angie. Thanks for reporting this and we appreciate your contributions.

About how long ago was it started and when did you last post on it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019