Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose (Early Version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

key2life

Reaction score
Has anyone grown any of these Early Version strains? I got a couple as freebies. Are they grown like Autos, or like normal Photoperiod Fems? DS's info says it's crossed with a Ruderalis. Always had great luck with Delicious, and would like to grow one with my first Auto run, but want to keep things consistent. Was planning to crank the light 24/7 for the Autos.

As always, Thanks In Advance - Key

I have the blackrose, but I don't think it is the same strain. Just someone trying to cash in on the name. Blackrose = black Russian x shiva skunk developed by Heath Robinson

I have the blackrose, but I don't think it is the same strain. Just someone trying to cash in on the name. Blackrose = black Russian x shiva skunk developed by Heath Robinson

Howinhell do you keep all those names and crosses straight in your head ?? o_O

Apparently @umbra, you are the cannabis version of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault... ;)

hijack.jpg

Umbra is also a breeder !-- I've grown quite a few from him -- The terp profiles may be different and they may range from sativa to indica but they all have one thing in common -- I call it the Umbra Frost -- I grew a Black Rose cross from him for awhile -- Somewhere along the line I moved closer and closer to mostly Indicas!-- The White-x-Nepal Indica from Umbra is a stable -- Most of what I got came thru the OFC -- I don't want to recreate something -- I don't have enough sense for that !-- I line up about a dozen baby girls and hit them with pollen --Shotgun breeding !-- I learnt it from Umbra -- Only thing is it takes awhile to figure out what U did !-- I'm getting heavy on Snow Lotus !
Can U tell I'm lit up like a Christmas Tree ?
'79 Christmas Tree Plant-- I got some seed ?
Long enough ramble other Keef !

No worries, OF8 - just kidding around... turned off email alerts- all good!

Latest posts

Back