Dem Purps Mang!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That color is just awesome, great grow.

I will be starting some of those beans soon , how is the high and taste ?

Nice, very nice... Mel's rocking the genetics and your rocking the grow. Yay to both of you.

Oh dam, just saw firestax genetics too?

Pretty purple ladies. Great growin`, congrats.

I will be starting some of those beans soon , how is the high and taste ?
Start these ASAP man. I haven't tasted these yet....I will let ya know in a couple weeks here.
Nice, very nice... Mel's rocking the genetics and your rocking the grow. Yay to both of you.
Thank you very much Rose!
Oh dam, just saw firestax genetics too?
Firestax is the only place to get Melvanetics Seeds.
Pretty purple ladies. Great growin`, congrats.
Thank you!

Start these ASAP man. I haven't tasted these yet....I will let ya know in a couple weeks here.

Thank you very much Rose!

Firestax is the only place to get Melvanetics Seeds.

Thank you!

Well I'll be grabbing some beans of this, I love that color and density. It's structure looks a lot like one of the black domina phenos, empty branches with fat ole grenade buds. I hope they have regs so I can get a male to breed, I have some other colored strains as well to work in.

Well I'll be grabbing some beans of this, I love that color and density. It's structure looks a lot like one of the black domina phenos, empty branches with fat ole grenade buds. I hope they have regs so I can get a male to breed, I have some other colored strains as well to work in.
DO IT!!!!!
good job bro.... looks killer
Thanks Ant!

nice plant
good job AM
hats off to mel too.

that's gotta be one of the prettiest purple, purple plant i've seen.. looks some funky pinky/redy/purple *i'm sure there's a fancy name for the color, but i'm a guy, so i don't know it ;) :D

is that normal for this strain? a work of art either way. i have never seen pink weed. a strong candidate for bud of the month.

is that normal for this strain? a work of art either way. i have never seen pink weed. a strong candidate for bud of the month.
It's normal for this strain lol. There aren't many strains that produce so many purple phenos from what I have seen. I popped 4 seeds originally, had 1 male, and 3 purple females.

my kid just walked by and looked at the screen and asked what that was? i told him weed and he just looked dumbfounded...

Man, I really want to run something like that sometime. I'd hope it's as good / potent as it looks! :D

Nice job sir! :aok:

Latest posts

Back