Denver Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish.......:cool: Someday it will happen. The wife and I are actually considering skipping Negril next year and going out West to one of the Big Cups.

I am gonna try to make it to the Portland or Seattle one. Can't make it to the Denver one unfortunately.

Tickets for Denver ? No. Waiting for the tickets for the Cup in Clio, Michigan, in August, to go on sale. Went to it last summer and had a stoned blast. Meet up with a couple other peeps from a growing forum and we had FUN. Not the biggest Cup, but 5,000 people and no problems was great. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, never saw one LEO all weekend. Later. Peace.

I'm also waiting on the mich tickets. Hooper you have to be medical MJ patient to attend it right?

Stank,
No, but to have any fun ... yes. Without a card you can get into the grounds, visit a few vendors and attend the seminars. Need card to get into the main vendors area and the MEDICATING area. Free dabs all around. Cup is held at a race track. Medicating area was the infield. No card ? You get to set in the bleachers and watch all of the beautiful people mingle amongst the vendors, do a dab here and there, in other words, get as stoned as you want for free. Just find a good place to veg and people watch. A blast. Later. Peace.

My son is going to fly me out for a visit sometime soon--he travels a bunch and always a chunk of miles. He and his wife are going to the Pro Bowl on his miles. Maybe I can work it out to be in Denver the same time as the Cup. I do want to hit at least one of these before I get too old to enjoy it. So, maybe...I will check out tickets.

Cannabis being legalized, it is sure to make for a wild and crazy time.

You will love it THG well worth it and on your sons dime too. Lucky girl you. Don't worrie if you get too old it's wheelchair accessible lol jk

I got my 3 day pass on Friday!!! Now I just need to try and be patient lol.....yeah right!;)

Latest posts

Back