Depression and cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 23 when I took my trip. Before then, hardly surprisingly, being bipolar, I had been dating bipolar girls. That did not work out too well...

I became a different person. I remember my pre-acid life as if it were someone else. It was a massive trip. 14 hours. Owsley acid, 400 micrograms. I still can't imagine where my guide obtained that in 1972, in the UK. And he had already been doing a lot of it. He told me that he saw flowers growing out of walls. (Inside the house!)

Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
My younger brother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. At first, we didn't know what caused his aggressive behavior. We didn't pay much attention to it because, most of the time, he was cheerful. My mom said it was just a transitional age thing and that he would be fine after a while. But then a colleague of my mom's shared information about depression treatment. After that, my mom decided to get counseling from a psychologist. After a while, my brother's diagnosis of bipolar personality disorder was confirmed. It's a very common problem nowadays.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back