Desperatly seeking glass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
hey everyone, i have been searching for a nice 16" water pipe that is retro looking and really swee. i looked at willy banjo and they have very nice spring glass there, but the shipping was killer. and at bongs and such in thier retro glass, but they don't ship outside of canada. any help would be huge. i need a center piece badly as the last one went for a dive, not very preety.
~T-Bone

T-Bone said:
hey everyone, i have been searching for a nice 16" water pipe that is retro looking and really swee. i looked at willy banjo and they have very nice spring glass there, but the shipping was killer. and at bongs and such in thier retro glass, but they don't ship outside of canada. any help would be huge. i need a center piece badly as the last one went for a dive, not very preety.
~T-Bone
This is a great site for glass. They might have something for ya. http://www.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/index.html

would you happen to know if they color up nicely? i like thick, bright colors . they look nice and they seem on the money too. Thanks
~T-Bone

nice choice....i have actually seen that bong in person here near my home...it is a very heavy glass....you will probably enjoy it very much :afroweed:

thankyou, i have ordered it already and can't wait to try some of my favorite herbs in them.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back