Diavolo and Smurfberry 230 watt cfl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedmasta

I just Love it!!!
Reaction score
hey folks this is my 2nd time going at this.. the first time i used a 400 hps but had to downgrade due to my living situation.
im running with a grolab 40 which is 16in x 16in x 47in. its kinda on the small side but im running some autos this go around and its a perfect fit.
rite now i have a fixture containing 8 65k and 2 27k 23watt cfl bulbs.
for odor and exuast i have the 4in filter fan combo from htg supply. its a tight squeze into the tent but im pretty sure its overkill and should serve me just fine..

im running two smurfberry from Sagarmatha and diavolo from delicious seeds. i bought the smurfberry without doin much research on them to find out all reviews on it was terrible but i hoping for thr best. the diavolo was a frebbie from the tude awhile back so im giving it a try.

im running in FF Ocean Forest mix with a bit of seed starter for a healthy root system. and i using flora nova nutes. since these are autos i find no need to use the veg nutes due to the ffof soil.

i planted them on the the 18th and they all were above ground on the morning of the 22nd. im still confused on how to number the days of autos.. is it the day the break the dirt or first true set of fan leaves. its not much to show but i have some pics from day one.. any and all help, comments and critism is welcomed. thanks and happy grown

Looks like your off to a good start. How far is your light from the plants?

HI,weedmasta. I wouldnt start any nutes until they show sex. Then hit them with a lite dose of flower nutes. Good luck and keep us posted.

thank you guys and I moved them down to take pics but their about 2inches away from the light.

Latest posts

Back