Did i pass my drug test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firesilver

Reaction score
Today I got drug tested at a hospital, i was unsure if they knew right away if you passed or not. I got a forum with all my info written on it, and 2 other things which i was wondering if someone could tell me what it means.

(x) 6405N SAP 5-50 Gc/ms ( ) 0443N alchhol, ethyl (8)

The x was handwritten in, so anyone know if i failed?
thanks for any help!

and i smoked about about 3 days in a row, 6 days before my drug test. but i have a really fast metabolism

I'm pretty sure that is the name of the test... not the results. Just a toss up though.

(and i smoked about about 3 days in a row, 6 days before my drug test. but i have a really fast metabolism)

Dude i hate to say this but u smoked three days in a row and only gave your self six days to clean your self out without anything to help like lots of watter and maybe that one hour before ur test solution that cleans your system out. So bro i hate to say this but u probably failed. I really hope u dint but MJ stays in ur system for thirty days u should check out the post that's in here on how to pass a drug test there's lots of remedies in there that ppl say works. I was on probation for awhile and they drug tested me alot and it took me awhile to figure out how to beat the system. Well bro i wish u the best of luck i hope u passed. Heres a link check it out peace
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58

Latest posts

Back