Did something happen to the site..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
I know layout has changed, but a lot of goodies I can not find and I have read about a crash, can anyone help me understand what was up. Thanks in advance.. Bean :icon_smile:

System crashed and it just lost alot of threads, post counts, etc.

PS, hi!

gives the amazing growers here more room to fill back up,, I have collected so many lights, from work it is nuts,, I can not wait to get my 5 tents up and runnin,, going to need to see what beans are good and I am just very very excited...

why the crash,, any more info,, hope most people had their own pics stored ect,, lot of amazin stuff here...

how about the people, same crew any new fun members...

It's just SSDD around here BBB. Welcome back good to see you back into the game:48::48:

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
gives the amazing growers here more room to fill back up,, I have collected so many lights, from work it is nuts,, I can not wait to get my 5 tents up and runnin,, going to need to see what beans are good and I am just very very excited...

why the crash,, any more info,, hope most people had their own pics stored ect,, lot of amazin stuff here...

how about the people, same crew any new fun members...

5 tents? Bean you are an animal....:) Basement? Pics? Great to hve you back with us....hve you heard from 2dog at all? Girl has been MIA.

So sad... Now happy to see you in a new look.welcome back

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
i have been saven and spending,, now time to use...

:aok:

cant wait to see your Setup filled with Dank:D

take care and be safe BBB

hello BBB... I would be seriously overwhelmed with 5 tents. Have fun with that one. :) hehe

Hamster Lewis said:
5 tents? Bean you are an animal....:) Basement? Pics? Great to hve you back with us....hve you heard from 2dog at all? Girl has been MIA.

:yeahthat: yeah, miss 2dog not bein round, I second that Hammy.

Latest posts

Back